Reviews of Tapestry Senior Living Walden
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Tapestry Senior Living Walden
WELCOME TO TAPESTRY WALDEN!
We are delighted that you are interested in Tapestry Senior Living Walden. The area’s NEWEST assisted living and memory care community.
At Tapestry, we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional living. Our beautiful community offers you an array of on-site amenities such as a full-service restaurant, open from sunrise to sunset, gated courtyard, beauty salon, wellness/activity center, and chapel/movie theatre. Our building features telehealth, state-of-the-art safety alert monitoring system, therapeutic spas, and around the clock on-site personal care and nursing services.
Our affordable and stylish studios and apartments offer the privacy and comfort that you desire. At Tapestry, we believe in Person-Centered Care. We respect that each resident is an individual with a rich life and a distinct personality. We don’t fit residents into our program, we tailor programs to fit each resident. Together, with the resident, family, physician, and staff we will work to create an environment that meets your needs.
We hope to visit with you soon to get to know you and discuss Tapestry Senior Living Walden. Whether you choose Tapestry Senior Living Walden, Tapestry Senior Living Lakeshore, or another community, we are here to help you in any way as you navigate through the process of choosing your new home.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
(INCLUDED IN BASE MONTHLY FEE)
- Healthy, restaurant-style meals served in our dining room continuously throughout the day
- Personal laundry and/or linen service weekly (up to 2 loads a week)
- Housekeeping weekly
- Resident enrichment programs and social events
- Scheduled transportation in our Tapestry van
- Emergency pendent for peace of mind Personal care staff responding 24-hours a day
- Coordination with various therapies, skilled nursing and hospice services
- Health and wellness programs
- Private residences with an array of studio and one- bedroom floor plans
- Tastefully designed kitchenettes
- Emergency call system monitored 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Motion sensor alarm
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- All utilities (electric, gas, water, trash and recycling)
- Cable TV access
- Local and domestic long distance phone
Nowhere is Tapestry’s Person-Centered Care philosophy more evident than in our memory care program. We respect that each resident is an individual with a rich life and distinct personality. We don’t try to fit the resident into our program, we tailor the program to fit the individual. It is important that our Tapestry trained caregivers get to know each resident; their habits, their likes, and dislikes… the things that make them a unique person. This ongoing process is critical to being effective partners and guides along each resident’s path. We are here to learn and listen.
Dignity and Respect
We honor the past and integrate it into the resident’s current environment; building a sense of security, comfort, and belonging. We promote dignity; supporting each resident’s independence. Together with the resident, family, physician, and staff; we will work with you to customize a personalized care plan.
Thank you for your interest in Tapestry Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Tapestry Senior Living Walden
Features of Tapestry Senior Living Walden
- Minimum Rate: $3900/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4970/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Resident Capacity: 119
- State Licenses: License Pending