Reviews of Tapestry Senior Living of Tallahassee
January 07, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of Tapestry Senior Living of Tallahassee
Services & Amenities of Tapestry Senior Living of Tallahassee
- Minimum Rate: $3875/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4970/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Tapestry Senior Living of Tallahassee
Welcome to Tapestry Senior Living of Tallahassee
Nestled in the rolling hills and beautiful moss-covered live oaks of northern Florida, Tapestry of Tallahassee is created to meet each resident’s unique needs; providing seniors with extraordinary living and the reassurance of excellent care.
Our spacious Assisted Living studio apartments and Memory Care suites offer the privacy and comfort that Tallahassee seniors deserve.
Tapestry of Tallahassee is a full-service Assisted Living community, offering exceptional amenities and twenty-four hour personal care tailored to your needs. Choose from spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment homes that include kitchenettes and private bathrooms with emergency alert systems. Click here to view available floor plans.
Special technology will give you and your loved ones greater peace of mind. By simply pushing a button, any time day or night, our staff will be there for you. Enjoy all the support, activity and care you need to continue to be independent in your own home at Tapestry of Tallahassee.
Nowhere is Tapestry’s Person-Centered Care philosophy more evident than in our memory care program. We respect that each resident is an individual with a rich life and a unique personality. We don’t try to fit the resident into our program; we tailor the program to fit the individual.
It is important that our Tapestry trained caregivers get to know each resident; their habits, their likes and dislikes… the things that make them a unique person. This ongoing process is critical to being effective partners and guides along each resident’s path. We are here to learn and listen.
Together with the resident, family, physician, and staff; we will work with you to customize a personalized care plan. Personal care, nursing, meals and life enrichment are all tailored to fit each resident’s unique wants and needs. It’s all about respect for the individual. That’s what makes Tapestry approach a success.
- Spacious private studio and 1-bedroom suites
- 24-hour Tapestry-Certified staff supervised by a Registered Nurse
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- State-of-the-art safety and security technology available to residents 24-hours a day
- Chef-prepared meals served\restaurant style
- Private dining area for special occasions
- Beautiful, serene outdoor spaces for visiting or walking
- On-site chapel for reflection, meditation and worship
- Hair and nail salon
- Lounge for snacks, coffee and happy hour
- Fully stocked library
- Fitness center and wellness programs
- Movie theater
- Three healthy, restaurant-style meals served daily in our dining room
- Personal laundry and/or linen service weekly (up to 2 loads a week)
- Housekeeping weekly
- Resident enrichment programs and social events
- Scheduled transportation in our Tapestry van
- Emergency pendent for peace of mind
- Personal care staff responding 24-hours a day
- Coordination with various therapies, skilled nursing and hospice services
- Nursing staff on-call 24-hours a day
- Licensed nurse oversight of personal care plan
- Health and wellness programs
- Monthly monitoring of weight and blood pressure
Thank you for your interest at Tapestry Senior Living of Tallahassee. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.