HarborChase of Tallahassee

100 John Knox Rd, Tallahassee, FL, 32303

Contact Now

Reviews of HarborChase of Tallahassee

Donna84313750 August 28, 2014

I preferred HarborChase because it was closer. My visit there was good. It was more like living in an apartment, that's why I like it. I like both facilities I visited, but based on whereI thought my mother would be more comfortable at, I thought she would like it better at HarborChase.

Caring89512150 August 28, 2014

Everything about HarborChase was wonderful as well. They accommodated both the assisted living and memory care. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were all very nice and spacious. I believed they were encouraging me to put my mom in a single room in the assisted living, and my dad in a single room in the memory care, which was a separate building right behind them. Their dining facility was very nice. I saw the list of activities, I met the activities director, and they seemed like a lot of fun and seemed to have good activities for senior citizens. Everything seemed to be nice, but they cost more money and they were further from my house.

Dee6 June 13, 2013

HarborChase was really good. The facility was clean and well-kept. The layout of the facility was different from most assisted living facilities. They have a clubhouse in the middle of the building and the rooms were also arranged in clusters, not lined up like in a hospital.

Mickey2 December 03, 2012

Harbor Chase is a assisted living facility in Tallahassee Florida at the intersection of John Knox Road, and North Meridian Road. With the facility being near Interstate 10, it was convenient to locate for out of town visitors. The only tricky part of getting to the facility is having to make a u-turn on Meridian. My Grandmother was a resident of this assisted living facility for many years. It rarely had a bad smell, and the caretakers, (for the most part) were kind and caring. The yellow walls were a calm color, creating a nice atmosphere. Parking was ample, well lit, and nicely maintained. There is a keypad allowing secure 24-hour access to the facility. Mealtime was not pleasant in the memory care section. The back yard was a nice, well kept landscaped area to get fresh air or have a picnic. Sidewalks lined the entire facility for easy mobility among the grounds. Overall, I was quite satisfied with Harbor Chase.

JS September 01, 2011

We put my grandmother in Harbor Chase and have been more than happy with everything. I actually enjoy visiting her there better than her old house! People seem to be pretty nice, the campus is beautiful.

From HarborChase of Tallahassee

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Tallahassee, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Tallahassee, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Excellent location close to churches, doctor's offices, shopping, the local hospitals and downtown. Assisted Living and Memory Care located on the same campus. Beautiful community located on a tree lined canopy road.

Features of HarborChase of Tallahassee