Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee

2110 Fleischmann Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee

By Jan43

Our mom is a resident at Broadview Assisted Living Facility. Overall we are very pleased with the care she receives. Our only disappointment is the fact that the facility can longer use the transportation bus and have to use an independent service to take residents to doctor's appointments, etc. The facility is clean but use new carpet in the common areas and hallways.

By Jeff Lightfoot

My mother kicked and screamed when she first moved into Broadview. After 1 month, she (and I) were completely won over by the care she was provided. She now reminds me all the time how glad she is that I choose Broadview. She is extremely happy and so am I.

By Suzywh

Overall this facility is Pretty good.The staff is pretty good, mostly friendly and helpful. Some staff members are wonderful my mom has had no complaints but others don't seem to really care about the residents. I have had several problems with medications not being given properly and think you must check on this frequently to make sure your parent is getting the proper medications and they are actually taking them. The food is good but there are not many options. One meal is offered and then basic options are available if you don't like the meal of the day.The safety pull cord in my mom's bathroom was not working and we found out when she needed help, pulled it and nobody came! Luckily I was there to visit and walked in to find her and called for help. I think they could use an update to the safety/security systems. The residents wear pendants that they can push for help as well but we have also experienced problems with this method. A variety of activities are offered each day but they don't differ much. Once a month a family brunch is offered which is very nice!

By Heather12

I think most of the staff that I hear about are wonderful. My Mother seems very happy there. She has asked to have pictures hung but she said they did one and then he was going to hang another where she wanted it but one of the helpers said no it should go here, which was a different place so needless to say the rest haven't been hung. I only wish didn't have the smallest room in the whole facility. She really enjoys the brain activities, and she said she is treated nice!

By Bob and Terri Smith

We are pleased with the care for our mother. All staff have gone out of their way to be helpful. Concerns: There is no cover for rain for passenger loading and unloading at the front of the facility. This is extremely dangerous while balancing the walker/wheelchair and the resident. There needs to be a cover over the cars and taxi cabs who enter the round about area. There is a step at the drop off area. This should be flat!!!! We have witnessed two wheelchair accidents because of the step. Most residents use either a walker or a wheelchair, it is imperative to have a flat surface at the drop off area. A number of family members have spoken to us about these two issues. We believe it is in the best interest of all residents to address the concerns.

October 25, 2014

By Tallygmom

My parents have been at Broadview for a few months. I'm happy with the care so far. My father is being taken care of my Hospice, as well. My mother has dementia. She complains about the food constantly and says it all tastes the same. She does not usually go to the dining room because she doesn't want to leave my father, so she doesn't choose her food. She also doesn't like being woken up on the morning and I have asked the staff to let her sleep Also, she told me that they make her go to bed at 8 o'clock and, just tonight, I asked about that. My mother also complains that the staff leaves a mess after they take care of my father. I think the staff is outstanding and very courteous.

January 31, 2014

I feel like the offers that Broadview Assisted Living facility have for the price is the best value and that it is the best place for my father. The facility is a little bit older but it is well kept and it is very nicely lay out. His room has adequate space. I have not tasted the food, but there is a variety on each meal and my father likes the food. Their dining room is very attractive. The staff seems competent. They seem to be attentive to the needs of their clients. They have a wide range of activities. I don't have any problems with them at all.

January 31, 2014

I helped move my friend to Broadview Assisted Living of Tallahassee last August. The place seemed to be clean and well managed. The staff seemed to be doing fine. The room is clean. It's all one bedroom. They offer full meal service, exercise, physical therapy and a lot more to the residents. I have no complaints about the facility. My friend seemed to enjoy there.

September 30, 2011

By lovelyAM

Broadview has friendly, professional staff. The facility has several floor plans that your loved one can choose from. They have a few diffeent "lifestyle" options to pick from, wheather you need basic assisted living or extended care. Most options include laundry service, weekly housekeeping, 24 hour staff, and good meals and snacks. They also offer different kinds of therapeutic activities like visits from pets, kids, different music and games. They offer month to month renting that includes all utilities on 1 bill. The outside of the facility is well landscaped with different flowers and trees. It gives it a more warm feeling to the people who including my Grandmother who stays there. The reason for a 4 rating is because of price. Although this is a great place, it is a little pricey. They do have payment plans available to assist with difficult times. If the facility lowered there basic care price by $100 or more then they would recieve a 5 overall.

Photos of Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee

About Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee

Providing the utmost in quality & comfort for those seniors who desire exceptional living combined with customized personal care services in Tallahassee, FL. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling and enjoyable life can be at Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to support each individual, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living. And should your needs change, our caring and professional staff will evaluate your level of care and create a customized care program to meet your individual needs and choices. Our staff strives to provide you with the highest quality of care while still maintaining and nurturing your lifestyle.

Map of Broadview Assisted Living at Tallahassee