Allegro | Tallahassee, FL

4501 Shannon Lakes Drive West, Tallahassee, FL, 32309

Reviews of Allegro | Tallahassee, FL

Anonymous115700850 November 07, 2015

We visited Allegro for my mother-in-law and like it very much. Every resident that we saw had good things to say about it. It is the best place in Tallahassee for my mother-in-law. They have outstanding people that work there. The facility was clean, and the rooms were nice and of a good size. We're hoping that my mother-in-law would choose to go there. It looked like a well-run facility, and the people who live there were all very satisfied with and like it.

Caring97249050 October 18, 2014

Allegro Senior Living is a high nice, but a little too high for me. They go out of their way to have lots of activities for their people. The staff were all nice, so I would highly rate them.

eyeman28 June 21, 2012

I visited this location several months ago and was favorably impressed with the facility, the staff and the residents!! The staff was ver friendly and informative, the residents that I met were also very fiendly and were enjoying their residency, the meal that I shared was excellent and the dining room was very impressive both in appearance and quality of food. As I was ushered throughout the facilty, the residents and staff were friendly and open to answering questions. I was also pleased with the extent of off-site activities. I was so impressed that I made a deposit and signed up on the waiting list!

About Allegro

Allegro is an assisted living facility in Tallahassee, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Allegro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Allegro