Merrill Gardens at Tacoma Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Tacoma | Assisted Living

April 15, 2016

By BH5

My mom is on a waiting list at Merrill Gardens at Tacoma. It’s a newer facility and had a chef instead of institutional food. The people were friendly. It’s big, clean, beautiful, and awesome, and had a lot of activities.

We want to thank you for providing us with this positive feedback for Merrill Gardens at Tacoma. We are very proud of our chefs and our Anytime Dining program so we are glad to hear this feedback from you. We look forward to welcoming your mom to our community!

May 28, 2015

It was very clean, and the curb appeal was beautiful. The people that we came in contact with were very courteous and helpful. We went and visited one of the cottages, and the gentleman that lived there was very helpful. It was very nice and large. We went to one of the apartments there also. The dining facility was beautiful. Merrill Gardens at Tacoma was the one that we liked the most out of all that we saw.

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so pleased to hear this positive feedback about Merrill Gardens. If you have specific questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

May 13, 2015

It was very nice. The people were helpful and friendly, but the rooms were very small. I looked at different places that had cottages, which I was not interested in. I have some friends living there, and they're very happy there. I tasted their food, and it was very good. Merrill Gardens at Tacoma was attractive and comfortable.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review and we are pleased to hear that your friends are happy at Merrill Gardens. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any questions.

October 03, 2014

Merrill Gardens was the best well-kept place and closest to my home. The staff was very friendly, the food was very good, and most of the residents were busy especially those who are able.

September 11, 2014

Merrill Gardens at Tacoma is just perfect for my husband's cousin, and it is just very nice. They have very good food, and he's got a bachelor apartment. I just figure it is a very happy place. I would recommend this place. In fact, my sister has moved in there. It is very clean, and the first floor is like a hotel; it is beautiful.

February 01, 2014

It was very nice. The rooms were nice and big.

We are glad to hear about the positive experience you had when visiting Merrill Gardens at Tacoma. Your feedback is truly appreciated. Do not hesitate to contact us at amandaw@merrillgardens.com if there is anything we can help with.

January 18, 2014

By Lucinda1

Merrill Gardens was very popular and nice facility. It was very clean and the quality of their food was really good. They had a lot of activities for the residents. They had music entertainment every Friday and had happy hour for the people there. Their hospitality to their guests was way up there. However, it would be too big for my friend and didn't attract my friend that much. They also had different floors and they would have to find a floor where she wouldn't have to go up and down. My friend also had a second fall that did more damage in her brain and Merrill Gardens came to see her, but they said she needed more intense help that they could offer. They were more of an independent living and she needed a 24-hour care.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Merrill Gardens at Tacoma. We work hard to maintain a vibrant yet relaxing community. If there is anything we can do for you, please contact us at amandaw@merrillgardens.com. Thanks again for your feedback!

Photos of Merrill Gardens at Tacoma

Features of Merrill Gardens at Tacoma

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Merrill Gardens at Tacoma

Merrill Gardens at Tacoma is located in Tacoma, Washington across from Sunset Terrace Park on South 19th Street. Our apartment-style community offers all the amenities of a home without the work. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing. With our on-site Active Living Director, scheduled transportation and Anytime Dining program - there are opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones right outside your front door. Welcome to Merrill Gardens!

Merrill Gardens at Tacoma Location

- Close to medical services, shopping and restaurants - Landscaped grounds and courtyard - Across from Sunset Terrace Park

Services

- Independent living and assisted living - 24-hour staff - Anytime Dining served restaurant style - Weekly housekeeping and linen service - Full activity program - Scheduled transportation - On-site maintenance

- Library, comfortable living areas and social meeting rooms - Game room and bistro - Indoor garden area - Onsite resident storage - Salon and barbershop - On-site wellness center - Garage parking for residents - Small pets welcome - Complimentary internet access with personal email account - Modern electronic security key system - State of the art resident call system in every apartment

Essentials

- Month to month rental, no buy-in required - Moderate income program available - All utilities included, except telephone - Cable provided in every apartment - Washer and dryer in one and two bedroom

Map of Merrill Gardens at Tacoma