Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Kings Manor

King's Manor is a beautiful community with 64 private apartments. We strive to provide the best in quality care with a dedicated staff. King's Manor is known for providing not only excellent care but doing so in an environment that is clean and welcoming, guest often comment how it just "feels" good at King's Manor, it feels like HOME, because it is! Come find out what makes us so special and take A TOUR TODAY!

King's Manor is also proud to allow a roll over to Medicaid to those who qualify after a minimum of paying privately for 18 months. If you have questions please call.

Quality Care in a Faith based community. Feel the difference by touring with us. Ask about our FREE signature move service.

Reviews of Kings Manor

Posted by Jeri Barnwell August 06, 2015

We found Kings Manor a year ago for our mom. After looking at many assisted living facilities. When I first walked in, it was a whole different feeling. Very homey, first thing I noticed was that they didn't have their TV on as a babysitter. Staff was very friendly. After having her there for a couple of weeks, I could tell how loving the caretakers were with her. As hard as it was to leave her there, I felt good about leaving knowing she was being cared for in a loving way and was safe. I spend a lot of time there with my mom, all of the staff and caretakers are wonderful. Would definitely recommend Kings Manor.

Posted by Caring78924050 February 26, 2014
4.0

My mom was placed last November at King’s Manor. It is homey and clean. We were pleased with the staff. They were very caring and seemed to love my mom. The rooms were kept very well and they were of the right size that we were able to move some of mom’s things. My mom was very pleased with the food.

Posted by rainafflicted July 31, 2011

My grand mother used to be a resident at the King's Manor Senior Living Community in Tacoma, WA. She was a very independent woman, so we searched extensively before committing to any one community. King's Manor was fantastic from the start. When we went for an interview/tour, they greeted us with lunch. The staff all seemed genuinely friendly and solicitous towards patients and visitors alike. I was impressed immediately by the sense of community among the residents, who were very welcoming themselves. Our visit lasted for about 2 hours, during which we socialized with some of the residents, who all had very positive things to say about King's Manor. They even had a pianist that came in and played for everyone in the common area (very special for my grandma, who was a very talented musician before her arthritis got too bad). I only hope my kids put me up in a place this nice!

Location of Kings Manor

Features of Kings Manor

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 12-1

• Licenses: Boarding Home

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits

Affiliations

• Affiliations extra: Lutheran Church of Christ the King

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.