Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Kings Manor

King's Manor is a beautiful community with 64 private apartments. We strive to provide the best in quality care with a dedicated staff. King's Manor is known for providing not only excellent care but doing so in an environment that is clean and welcoming, guest often comment how it just "feels" good at King's Manor, it feels like HOME, because it is! Come find out what makes us so special and take A TOUR TODAY!

King's Manor is also proud to allow a roll over to Medicaid to those who qualify after a minimum of paying privately for 18 months. If you have questions please call.

Quality Care in a Faith based community. Feel the difference by touring with us. Ask about our FREE signature move service.

Reviews of Kings Manor

Average Rating: 4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 6 Reviews

Posted by happyformyfriend November 15, 2015

My friend is very happy at Kings Manor. To me, the staff makes the difference with their caring, helpful manner. There are many activities for the residents as well as shuttle service available to appointments. The nurse at a recent appointment with my friend's primary care doctor made the comment that King's Manor is the only assisted living facility that she has never heard a negative comment about from the patients she sees!

Posted by Karen112922850 September 08, 2015

I really liked King's Manor because it was smaller, and I liked the people. We had lunch there, and the food was really good. They had a really nice garden area. I liked its location.

Posted by Christina19 August 31, 2015

We also liked it very well, but my father, at this point, did not meet the level of care that Kings Manor has. He just needed somebody to take care of the housekeeping and maintenance, and the cooking. He does not need assistance with bathing or feeding. It was very clean and cheery, and they seemed to have a lot of good activities going on. The residents seemed very happy, and the nursing care seemed very confident and caring. The apartments were very roomy and clean. It looked like they had outings as well as social activities within the building.

Posted by Jeri Barnwell August 06, 2015

We found Kings Manor a year ago for our mom. After looking at many assisted living facilities. When I first walked in, it was a whole different feeling. Very homey, first thing I noticed was that they didn't have their TV on as a babysitter. Staff was very friendly. After having her there for a couple of weeks, I could tell how loving the caretakers were with her. As hard as it was to leave her there, I felt good about leaving knowing she was being cared for in a loving way and was safe. I spend a lot of time there with my mom, all of the staff and caretakers are wonderful. Would definitely recommend Kings Manor.

Posted by a fellow reviewer February 26, 2014

My mom was placed last November at King’s Manor. It is homey and clean. We were pleased with the staff. They were very caring and seemed to love my mom. The rooms were kept very well and they were of the right size that we were able to move some of mom’s things. My mom was very pleased with the food.

Posted by rainafflicted July 31, 2011

My grand mother used to be a resident at the King's Manor Senior Living Community in Tacoma, WA. She was a very independent woman, so we searched extensively before committing to any one community. King's Manor was fantastic from the start. When we went for an interview/tour, they greeted us with lunch. The staff all seemed genuinely friendly and solicitous towards patients and visitors alike. I was impressed immediately by the sense of community among the residents, who were very welcoming themselves. Our visit lasted for about 2 hours, during which we socialized with some of the residents, who all had very positive things to say about King's Manor. They even had a pianist that came in and played for everyone in the common area (very special for my grandma, who was a very talented musician before her arthritis got too bad). I only hope my kids put me up in a place this nice!

Location of Kings Manor

Features of Kings Manor

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 12-1

• Licenses: Boarding Home
  • State License(s): 1566

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits