Brookdale Allenmore

3615 South 23rd Street, Tacoma, WA, 98405

Reviews of Brookdale Allenmore

June 07, 2013

By Tina9

My daughter worked at Wynwood at one time and I'd gone there with the grand kids for trick and treat and I liked it. The place is really clean and actually smells good. The staff were nice, they send me stuff right away including the cost of everything but it was too pricey for me.

July 23, 2012

By John Choi

The staff here were amazing. They were very kind to my grandmother and all of our family who visited here. My grandmother is Korean, and one of her nurses spent some of her personal time learning some Korean words so she could connect with my grandmother. In addition, my grandmother was resistant to using her walker (this was part of why she fell and broke her hip and ended up in rehabilitation). One of the nurses was very understanding of this, and had a way with getting my grandmother to be willing to use the walker. They were so patient and kind to her. My grandmother has joked several times that she wished she could stay here- the food is good and there's good company for her all day! I'd recommend this place to anyone who wants to feel sure their loved one is in a place where they are well cared for.

February 09, 2012

By redhatter

Other

Nice building and decor... meals were prepared very well and served on time. Plenty of activities. Housekeeping was not good at all. Not set up for my mothers needs, a dementia patient. My mom was not evaluated correctly. Mom should of never been at this facility. We moved after being there for two weeks. We lost the $2.500 that was paid up front and over charged for her two weeks at this facility. Mom is now in a small facility for dementia care. Only $500 up front fee which seemed reasonable to us. Don't turst the elevators, they break down quite a bit.

Photos of Brookdale Allenmore

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Allenmore

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Spanish

• Licenses: Washington Assisted Living

About Brookdale Allenmore

Brookdale Allenmore provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We offer a high-level of care which includes two-person transfer with hoyer and sliding scale diabetic care and specialized dining services including all-day dining, pureed diets and feed-assist available. We have on-site therapy services and 24-hour LPN.

Map of Brookdale Allenmore