Reviews of RainTree Senior Living
Patti638434 October 10, 2016
I visited this facility
RainTree was beautiful and clean. The staff was friendly. It was great. I didn’t see anything bad about it. It’s brand new. They have an atrium outside where they can plant some vegetables. They have a library, they serve 3 meals a day, and snacks are available all day long. There is a whole kitchen area that you can go down and get snacks. The family could get snacks too. There is a clinic right across the street from the facility and a lot of people go over there. They also have a van they provide to take somebody to doctor if they need to. The staff showed us two types of rooms. The bigger one has small kitchenette, individual bathroom, and a nice closet. The smaller apartment wouldn’t have a room for a couch or anything, just be a bed and a little table. But the bigger one, you could put a couch or a recliner. They can bring their own stuff and make it personal for them, so it is very nice. They have laundry services as well as services where they will give the person their medicine which costs extra. They will aid them in showering and bathing, too.
From RainTree Senior Living
Welcome to Rain Tree Senior Living
Davis County’s Newest Senior Living Facility. At RainTree Senior Living, our residents can maintain their independence even if they need help with their daily activities. We realize that every person needs their own different level of care, our skilled care givers impart the attention and care needed by each individual. Our services are based on the needs, choices, and interests of each resident.
- A smaller, independently owned facility
- Dedicated Caregivers
- Brand new, private units
- Adult day services/respite care
- Close to community attractions and shopping
- Nearby recreational facilities
- Salon, therapy gym, computers
- Resident council opportunities
- Unique proximity to physicians
- Spacious outdoor area
- Special focus on letting residents make their own choices to maintain their own independence
A nurse, certified nurse assistants, and physician will oversee medical status and will be available for office visits. Our services are based on the needs, choices, and interests of each resident.
Fantastic location with unique proximity to physicians, pharmacy, therapy services, community center, library, park, recreation facilities, theater, shopping, dining. Transportation is available for other activities that are not as close.
Studio units starting at a base rate of $2,900. All rooms are similar in floor plan. A limited number of double occupancy rooms available.
Our meals are coordinated by a dietitian and served restaurant style with snacks and an “always available” menu. Special dietary needs can be accommodated.
Thank you for your interest at Rain Tree Senior Living. Visitors are welcome. However, to ensure the safety of our residents, doors will be locked between 10 pm and 6 am.
What Makes Us Special
We have a unique location with quick access to shopping, dining, physicians, library, community senior center, park, etc. We also have a unique enthusiasm from neighbors and volunteers who will help to make RainTree a great place to call home.
Features of RainTree Senior Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency Call System
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Activities extra: Computer class, Socials, Senior/youth activities
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,900/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 1 to 10
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55
- State License(s): Pending
Location of RainTree Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities