The Grand Victorian Sycamore

1440 Somonauk St, Sycamore, IL, 60178

Reviews of The Grand Victorian Sycamore

October 17, 2013

By Ms. D.

It was probably my first choice for facilities. However, they wouldn't take medicare and that's the reason why I didn't move my mom to Grand Victorian. But the facility, inside and out, were beautiful. It was very upscale but homey. The rooms were huge, beautiful and well maintained. Their dining area was very nice. The staff was very friendly, personable and professional. The activities and the opportunities were excellent. The residents seemed very happy and engaged. I would recommend it to others.

March 29, 2013

By CarlosW

My lady friend is 52 years old and at her age, it's almost impossible to get her into any of the assisted living facilities. The Grand Victorian was the only facility that was willing to take her in. The staff was very accommodating and they were the best people. They were more concerned about the welfare of their residents than making profits out of them. They even gave our bereavement group a free meal and the food was good.They were just great to us. I could say that the people there were very happy and contented. I will highly recommend this place to anyone.

April 14, 2012

By Santi

Great place! Building is very nice and clean, kept up great. Staff is amazing and I always hear good things from staff and residents and even community members. I would recommend Grand Victorian to anyone looking for a place like home.

Photos of The Grand Victorian Sycamore

Features of The Grand Victorian Sycamore

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About The Grand Victorian Sycamore

Senior assisted living at Grand Victorian of Sycamore offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Grand Victorian of Sycamore, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Sycamore has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Grand Victorian of Sycamore, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

We have 3 beautiful fireplaces which create a home-like environment in a beautifully decorated community. Our community is located in a charming old town with beautiful surroundings.

Map of The Grand Victorian Sycamore