Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Cedarhurst provides the best in Assisted Living, and now Memory Care. We offer a lifestyle that allows you to maintain your independence and thrive in your community. Our residents benefit from help dealing with day-to-day difficulties, while enjoying privacy and dignity in a comfortable and friendly setting.

Cedarhurst of Collinsville has assisted-living apartments, while offering a wide range of services to foster comfort and love. Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.

We love to make meals for residents from their favorite recipes! Our chef incorporates it into our rotating menu. Our goal is that dining be a wonderful experience with meals that are hand-made each day and are healthy, fresh, and seasonal. ---- For our veterans, we offer to take them on the Honor Flight to Washington, DC, at no cost to them or for a traveling partner. We want to make sure all of our veterans have been able to experience that in their lifetime! --- We do many joint activities with the memory care neighborhood.. we want them to feel included as well. We do happy hours every Friday with musical entertainment. Staff and residents sing and dance together and enjoy the music and socialization with food, and drinks.

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Posted by Sherry40 November 29, 2014
4.0

Cedarhurst of Collinsville has memory care available when and if my mother gets to the Alzheimer's level of her memory issue. They will move her up to the top floor, and the room would be similar to what she has now. Their staff seems to care about the residents, and they are always looking out for them. Every month they've got something going on. They've got activities all the time. They have their nails painted, and they do little auctions and play games. A lot of them would just play cards; they'd meet up with each other and play cards in the living room area or in the dining hall. They've got something planned on the calendar every day, and they do special things for their birthdays like they brought my mom balloons and she wasn't feeling well on her birthday, so they went out, bought her whatever she wanted, and brought it back to her. They have people come in and entertain them, they have movie nights with popcorn -- just all kinds of different things. She is becoming more acclimated and more willing to do things. She can have as much privacy as she wants. Normally, they'd come by her room to remind her that it is time for dinner, and if she needs assistance, they will take her down there. But if she is feeling ill, they will bring her food, and they don't normally do that because they want to encourage the people to move and get down to the dining hall and socialize.

Posted by Sarah33 October 22, 2014

We found Cedarhurst for my grandmother. It’s a studio apartment with a window and a kitchenette. There is a refrigerator and a microwave. The food is great. The staff is wonderful. They have all kinds of activities. They have Wii bowling, and they have free manicures and pedicures.

Posted by Caring83034950 April 22, 2014

The director at Cedarhurst was very knowledgeable, and we liked her a lot. The facility was very nice, but it was very large. It had around 100 residents and two floors, not just one floor. Otherwise, the amenities and everything is very comparable. The rooms were very nice.

Posted by My Lottery February 04, 2014

I am the daughter and primary caregiver for my mother. In 2011 after searching for the perfect place, I moved my mother here. She wanted to be on her own and I wanted her safe. After spending her life caring for everybody else, it was now time to be herself. Who would have thought that a senior could grow as much as she has here. I wanted to be a bigger part of this community. After much talking and asking I put in an application and was hired. This is my personal lottery in life. I love what I see in the care here and I love being here everyday to be part of the community.

Posted by Reed H February 04, 2014

My experience with Cedarhurst of Collinsville, and particularly Kim, is exceptional. When I was looking for a memory care facility for my mom, Kim gave me a competent tour of the facility, explained all the benefits and services provided, and made me feel like this would be a good home for my mother. I felt like she would be safe and well cared for in a setting that would provide her the best attention I could find. Kim then followed up with me on a regular basis, providing valuable information that I couldn't have found on my own.

Posted by NML August 11, 2013

While making the decision to move a parent into assisted living is difficult, the staff at Cedarhurst made the transition as seamless as possible. The caregivers and staff are friendly and responsive and it is obvious they really know and care about the residents.

Posted by Dallas Wilmes May 29, 2013

Toured this assisted living community for my mother and was extremely impress by the care giver staff. I walked away feeling like this is the right senior living center for mom and we toured many.

Location of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Features of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Vegetarian

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: Companion Suites in Memory Care only.
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,100
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,600
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,900

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65 (or younger based on medical needs)

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.