Cedarhurst of Collinsville

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Average Rating:
Reed H February 04, 2014

My experience with Cedarhurst of Collinsville, and particularly Kim, is exceptional. When I was looking for a memory care facility for my mom, Kim gave me a competent tour of the facility, explained all the benefits and services provided, and made me feel like this would be a good home for my mother. I felt like she would be safe and well cared for in a setting that would provide her the best attention I could find. Kim then followed up with me on a regular basis, providing valuable information that I couldn't have found on my own.

NML August 11, 2013

While making the decision to move a parent into assisted living is difficult, the staff at Cedarhurst made the transition as seamless as possible. The caregivers and staff are friendly and responsive and it is obvious they really know and care about the residents.

Dallas Wilmes May 29, 2013

Toured this assisted living community for my mother and was extremely impress by the care giver staff. I walked away feeling like this is the right senior living center for mom and we toured many.

From Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Cedarhurst provides the best in Assisted Living, and now Memory Care. We offer a lifestyle that allows you to maintain your independence and thrive in your community. Our residents benefit from help dealing with day-to-day difficulties, while enjoying privacy and dignity in a comfortable and friendly setting.

Cedarhurst of Collinsville has assisted-living apartments, while offering a wide range of services to foster comfort and love. Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.

We love to make meals for residents from their favorite recipes! Our chef incorporates it into our rotating menu. Our goal is that dining be a wonderful experience with meals that are hand-made each day and are healthy, fresh, and seasonal. ---- For our veterans, we offer to take them on the Honor Flight to Washington, DC, at no cost to them or for a traveling partner. We want to make sure all of our veterans have been able to experience that in their lifetime! --- We do many joint activities with the memory care neighborhood.. we want them to feel included as well. We do happy hours every Friday with musical entertainment. Staff and residents sing and dance together and enjoy the music and socialization with food, and drinks.

Features of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Vegetarian

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: Companion Suites in Memory Care only.
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Maximum rate: $4,600/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,900/month

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65 (or younger based on medical needs)

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 2077112