Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

1220 Satellite Boulevard, Suwanee, GA, 30024

Reviews of Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

Joan Williams February 20, 2015

We are very pleased with the quality of care our parents receive. All of the staff are friendly and show genuine concern for our parents and us. The food is very good, the environment is attractive and clean. There is good communication between staff and us on our parents' care.

Caring101484250 January 25, 2015

Noble Village was beautiful, very clean, and very nice. The staff seemed nice, but I only met the sales staff. I thought it was going to be really expensive there.

Caring104360650 January 13, 2015

One of the reasons why we picked Noble Village is because it's big and spacious. It's suited for large and extended families if they visit together. Since my parents moved in, we've been most impressed with the staff and as to how much they care for them. The staff is people oriented and loving. They are plenty of activities available for the residents. I was very impressed with all the things they could do.

Thank you for excellent review and noticing our continued dedication to provide a world-class, friendly senior-living community. It is an absolute pleasure having your parents live with us.

Alan15 November 26, 2014

Discovery just bought this facility (was Noble Village) a month ago. Already, we see positive changes. Very encouraging.

Caring00035698 September 29, 2014

Noble Village was just bought by a large company that is going to expand it. It is close by and some of their services are good or better than anything I looked at in the area. Right now, I can say it is one of the few best that I saw. The activities are fantastic and the food was great.

Caring79973050 March 28, 2014

Noble Village at Sugarloaf's room was nice, but it was really not large enough for us. We built a house 13 years ago, and it is 5000 square feet. We knew we would have to condition ourselves to moving into something like that. It is going to be difficult to find something that is comparable to what we are living in now. Overall, their rooms were OK. Also, we didn't want just an independent living; we want something that has assisted with it. The facility was clean but it was very plain. The lady who worked with us was nice.

Caring4022 January 13, 2014

I liked Noble Village because it had individual cottages with its own garage. If you were in independent living that would come in handy and if you need assisted living, you could go across the street into the building. The apartments were nice but small with a very small kitchen facility. You could probably get a couch, a chair and a twin bed in there. They had showers with handicap setup. The assisted living did not have a stove and oven but the independent living did.The staff was kind of busy and the girl who took me around wasn't in charge but an assistant at the desk. They could have been more friendly but they weren't.

From Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

Welcome to Discovery Village At Sugarloaf, a senior-living community located in Suwanee, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta, designed to offer a blend of independence, active lifestyle, comfort and security for you to enjoy your retirement years, no matter what stage of life you are in. Discovery Village At Sugarloaf offers several neighborhoods to meet the needs of Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care challenges. Residents enjoy gourmet dining, full calendar of social and recreational activities, a Grande Clubhouse with resort style amenities, a professional staff available 24 hours a day and much, much more.

Features of Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Minimum age: 62