Belmont Village Johns Creek

4315 Johns Creek Parkway, Suwanee, GA, 30024

Reviews of Belmont Village Johns Creek

May 18, 2015

I very much liked Belmont Village Johns Creek. I like their open venue. It's like a restaurant style with a three hour period that you could go dine in. The problem there is that they didn’t have an opening other than a two bedroom at the time of our visit. Overall, the visit was very nice. The staff did a great job in giving me a tour and showing me some different rooms.

December 26, 2014

By Maria38

I was not impressed with Belmont Village. The place was I think fairly new, but the colors were so depressing as they used some dark brown. The apartments were really nice and spacious. I don’t remember how much freedom somebody has to alter it, but I think they’re more than satisfactory for somebody’s need. They are very accommodating, very polite, and helpful.

August 28, 2014

By Richard91780050

My wife and I visited Belmont Village. It was very nice and clean. The staff seemed friendly and competent. The rooms seemed quite adequate and nice.

November 27, 2013

I've been at Belmont Village for two weeks now. I chose this place because of their staff and their food. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They just want to be of service to you. Food is outstanding! They offer very wide variety. It is absolutely good. My room is okay. Their dining room is absolutely spacious for the residents. Regarding activities, I do know they have exercises, bingo, games for individuals or groups, shopping trips, and lunch out if you want to do that.

December 05, 2011

By oliviacasper

This is a very nice facility. Myself and a few of my interns came here and volunteered. Mostly everyone was active whether playing a simple board game or doing some light aerobics. The environment was very peaceful and pleasant.

September 12, 2011

By ashley54

the center is very nice as far as appearance however when i visited here searching for a place to put my father in i did not choose this one. my main reason is when i visited i didn't seen much interaction between the staff and residents and i was looking for someone to build a friendship with my dad.

Photos of Belmont Village Johns Creek

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: PCH 008034
  • State Licenses: PCH008034

About Belmont Village Johns Creek

The townspeople of Johns Creek, Georgia proudly proclaim that their city is one of America's best places to live. The founders of Belmont Village agree and that's why they brought their vision for one of the best facilities for senior living to this area. From our mature landscaping and generous grounds to our stylish, home-like interiors and large, bright dining area, Belmont Village is an extraordinary senior living community unlike any other. Our staff is among the best qualified in the industry and is expertly trained in areas of resident engagement and well-being.

What's more, residents have access to conveniences such as excellent medical facilities and physicians, shopping centers, places of worship and more. Belmont offers an ideal balance of support and opportunities, so that all of our residents can live each day to the fullest.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming