Park Wood Assisted Living

14581 W. Parkwood Dr., Surprise, AZ, 85374

Reviews of Park Wood Assisted Living

Caring one1 February 27, 2016

Park Wood is a very nice place with very nice staff. We just moved in about 10 days ago and like it a lot. We're in a nice room with a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. We think the food is pretty good, and the dining room is very nice.

LS3 January 01, 2016

I was very impressed with Park Wood Assisted Living. It was fairly new. The residents that we saw seemed very friendly and welcoming. I was very impressed with Jennifer, the administrator of the facility. She has gone so far as checking with me about once a month. The community was very attractive and was a soothing kind of place to come in and sit down, read a book or magazine. It has a very open atmosphere which I like the most. They also have a lot of activities. It was almost overwhelming of the choices that you could make to go and do.

Timothy8 October 28, 2015

Park Wood Assisted Living was the very first one we went to. It was nice and everything. They gave us lunch, and lunch was nice. However, when we got to the room, it was like a motel room. We didn't think it was appropriate for our lifestyle because it was designed for someone in assisted living. It was pretty much where you're either in bed or you're in a wheelchair. I don't think they do have independent living.

Vi1 May 16, 2015

Park Wood Place is a lovely place. The people were remarkably nice, and they also have a wonderful dining facility, so the people were quite happy there too. In fact, one 93 year old lady they introduced me to mentioned not to go anywhere else because this is the best place ever. Their place is beautiful because they are very clean, but the rate should come down a little bit because they were somewhat expensive.

From Park Wood Assisted Living

Residents of Park Wood Assisted Living enjoy an active lifestyle, maintaining their independence, while also accepting assistance with daily tasks when necessary. At our active assisted living community in Surprise we offer a variety of community programs that residents can take part in. Whether you enjoy partaking in the occasional fine dining out experience or taking in a baseball game at nearby Surprise Stadium, there’s something for everyone at Park Wood Assisted Living.

Participate in an exercise class, play cards with friends, sit in on a visiting speaker’s presentation, attend devotion services, or try your luck at Bingo. The opportunities and community programs are both entertaining and endless at Park Wood Assisted Living. Activities are designed with your interests in mind, and your friends and family are often welcome to participate.

Features of Park Wood Assisted Living