The Colony Club in Sunrise

3799 Pine Island Road, Sunrise, FL, 33351

Reviews of The Colony Club in Sunrise

059316650 December 04, 2012

I currently have a family member who lives at The Colony Club. My first impression was that the property was very clean and well cared for. The scenery was nice, and the inside was also impressive. There was a TV room with a large television, which was nice, and never too crowded. There were also many rooms where residents can go and hang out. The outdoor patio was also nice, and was a great place to enjoy the weather with other residents and visitors. There is a cafeteria, housekeeping people who come around every day, and many personal care employees on staff all day. The residents all seemed nice, and the nurses who I spoke with were all very friendly and helpful. There are also numerous activities to be enjoyed, such as game nights, exercise classes, crafts, and scheduled outings to places such as restaurants and grocery stores.

A33NHZCT7ABVW7 July 06, 2012

The Colony Club Sunrise is a very clean, well kept assisted living facility located in Sunrise, Florida. I was exceptionally satisfied with the nursing staff. They are very professional and friendly with my grandmother and my family. They have always been prompt in notifying me of any problems or issues that have occurred during my grandmother's tenure. Overall, I would rate The Colony Club Sunrise as an impeccable care facility and would strongly recommend them to others. The only negative that I can think of would be the high prices. However, due to the quality of service and level of care, I believe the prices are justified. I've entrusted the Colony Club with the care of my grandmother and they've done an excellent job of taking care of her and keeping her happy. Every time we visit, we leave happy!

Karen10 May 17, 2012

I was able to tour this facility for my in-laws. I like the Colony club apartment set up. They have this two bedroom apartment that is big and overlooks a water way. Their rooms are large and that was beautiful. It's a large area and the most spacious of all the apartments that I have seen.There isn't much foliage but it allows my in-laws to look outside and have a nice view. I love the openness of the view. There are no trees though, I would love them to plant trees. It's a family-owned facility and the staff is very nice. It has that family feel to it which it nice. Their menu looks good.The residents there seemed happy at the dining area when I saw them. There are not as many activities or different rooms or activities to go to, but they do have a very large social activity room and they do have a full time activity Director.

Caring390708 July 29, 2011

My father was in this facility for five years before he passed away. Right from the beginning, we were treated as part of their family. They have quite a few events like a dog show, which family members are invited to bring their pets. They have holiday parties, like Halloween dances, Valentine's Day, etc. as well as religious holidays. There are always activities such as the usual Bingo, card games at night and every Sunday there is entertainment. The residents are encouraged to take part. The facility was always clean. The food served was always very good. Everyone including the residents are like family, always concerned about each other. They are always free to come and go escorted of course and signed out. The nurses there were very helpful, calling me immediately if there was any kind of issue. Everyone is on a first name basis and the management staff is on premises . There are security cameras outside on the patio as well as in the halls. The residents even if sharing a room, can bring in their own items such as TV, small refrigerator etc. There is a beauty salon on site on Saturdays for men and women. It was a very difficult decision to put my dad there, and there was not a day that I was sorry that I did.

About The Colony Club in Sunrise

The Colony Club in Sunrise is an assisted living facility in Sunrise, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Colony Club in Sunrise for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Colony Club in Sunrise

• French
  • Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7