Brookdale Sunrise

4201 Springtree Drive, Sunrise, FL, 33351

Reviews of Brookdale Sunrise

Cindi6 December 17, 2015

Brookdale Sunrise was awful. It was rundown and very old. It needed to be updated. The smell was really bad. There were people all over, like crowded at the desk in wheelchairs. Most of the other places I’ve looked at, they didn’t have that kind of thing. The staff was very nice though.

We apologize that your tour of Brookdale Sunrise did not meet all of your expectations. Please be assured our staff is continuously committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident and we will share your feedback with our management team.

Daughter29 December 10, 2015

I have a lot of issues with Brookdale Sunrise. Personally, I don’t feel that they’re anything like what they advertise. My mother has a nice, spacious room, but their food is terrible and usually cold. They only have several menu items that they serve over and over again. There are issues with geting in and out of that location. There aren't sidewalks around the whole place that wheelchairs can access. I am not overly satisfied, and I would not recommend them to anybody.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us is not meeting you and your loved one’s expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

Linda107796950 July 21, 2015

We put my uncle in Brookdale Sunrise about 4 months ago. So far, everything is fine; no problems there. He’s doing OK; he’s made friends. They are very friendlier than where he was before. It’s not as elaborate, but it’s half the price. I think that it makes a very nice appearance. It also has a rehab attached to it -- which I was not aware of -- and I was made to be aware of that just recently.

Caring109092150 July 14, 2015

My mother is at Brookdale Sunrise for a few weeks now, and it's working out very well. We also chose it because of the staff who are very friendly and the availability of in home medical treatment and care. Doctors come to the facility, and they have nurses on staff. The food is also very well done, and my mother has been very happy with that. They have a lot of activities, and they also do a lot of shopping trips. They have bingo, and of course they also have different exercise classes. Their activity director is fantastic and very personable.

Caring110278150 June 30, 2015

Brookdale Sunrise (Formerly Emeritus at Springtree) was alright. I wasn't crazy about the set up where it was one main room and then there were three or four different bedrooms off main pods. I don't think it was private enough, but the price was decent. It was reasonable how much they charge, but you get what you pay for. They had arts and crafts and movies, a courtyard where people could go outside, and a vehicle to take people to malls, shopping, or to doctors if need be.

Caring107771050 June 28, 2015

As soon as the door was opened, I knew Brookdale Sunrise (Emeritus at Springtree) was the wrong place. You could smell it. They showed us a shared room, which was in horrendous condition. The kitchen area was dirty and the stove was totally torn apart. I didn’t like their dining area; it was well lit and very spacious, but it looked much lke a cafeteria. We came at dinner time, and everybody was jamming up there with all the walkers and canes.

The woman that helped us was very nice and very helpful, but walking in, there just wasn’t the friendliness. Some of the residents were able to have their animals there. I could see that would be very helpful for someone to get adjusted faster and be able to feel more at home.

They showed us their crafts room; they had a place for reading. It’s a much bigger place, and I’m sure it’s harder to take care of. This is not a place that I would put anybody in my family in.

Caring108218350 June 16, 2015

We actually placed my mother in Brookdale Sunrise. We liked the warmth of the people, we liked the homey atmosphere of the memory unit, and we thought that the price was very fair. The memory unit services are really based upon the amount of care that she needed. We thought that they were very caring and that they were very knowledgeable on how to handle memory impaired people. One of our family members -- my brother, my sister, and myself -- talks to them, and that's how we reach my mother, so they get feedback.

Sharon107658350 June 06, 2015

My mom has been there at Brookdale Sunrise for two months. It is good. They are super friendly and very caring. They do much of everything I expect them to be doing. They are very responsible. She has a studio, and it is good. The space is actually perfect for her. I don't think their activities are as good as some other places. There are two other places I visited that have a greater range of activities. But there are things going on every day. They have a hair salon, and the dining room is really good. It is very pleasant, and my mom likes the food.

Anonymous107284850 May 24, 2015

Brookdale Sunrise was an older facility, but the concept of their rooms was very different which I really liked. It was a very big facility. I think they had 3 floors. They had like 4 bedrooms -- two on each side -- and there was a common living room area in the middle. There was a little kitchen with a refrigerator that everybody could use. It could encourage residents to come out of their rooms without walking very far to have a living room atmosphere that four of them could share. I thought it was very unique. I was very impressed with it.

Royston April 25, 2015

I visited Brookdale Sunrise, and the environment was very good. I was very impressed with it. The one-bedroom suits my condition right now. The dining area was excellent. The staff were very supportive and were very good.

zeech April 23, 2015

My cousin has dementia and has been living in this facility for about 1 1/2 years, having been placed here when the facility was known at Emeritus Springtree. Her son placed her here for his own selfish reasons. He and all my cousins relatives live in NY state, more than 1000 miles away, all on retirement incomes and cannot visit cousin more than once a year. Cousin has no nearby advocate which is sorely needed if you reside in this facility. She needs hearing aid battery replacement which staff DOES NOT do. Her clothing has her name on it but is never returned to her closet upon laundering. Her bed is often missing sheets. [removed] Closet doors were off track, threatening to collapse on cousin. Hole in bathroom wall. One wash cloth for two residents in a room. Not enough staff to help with any situation. Find a different facility for your loved one!!!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their loved ones. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss it with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

Christina16 April 17, 2015

First, they give you a specific eating time at Brookdale Sunrise. So if you were not down there and you have a hard time walking, then you’re going to miss your eating time because the rooms are really far apart. The dining room looked like an auditorium with tables in it, and they just had like paper on the tables. When you walk, you can hear your foot squeak because the floor was so dirty.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss them in greater detail.

Caring103306350 March 19, 2015

We chose Brookdale Sunrise for my mom because it was one of the few places that had dementia care. The room is not too good. It has two people in the room, and it is very small. There is not much room to put clothes in -- just enough room for a dresser and a twin size bed. They have a few activities during the week but not many. Their food is just OK; it's not that great. The place is old and run down, and there is a horrible smell when you go into the area. Everybody seems like they are sitting in their wheelchair until they have some activities. The worst part of the whole thing is the administrators are great, but once you get in, they are unavailable. It takes days for them to call back. My mother is moving out of there at the end of the month.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured the well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families and friends. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss it with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

Anonymous107447350 March 11, 2015

We chose Brookdale Sunrise for my mother because it has memory care. The staff is good and pleasant. They have shared rooms, and they are small. I think they take the residents out for lunch, and they have some people come in to sing. They also have bingo.

yonniep February 22, 2015

We placed out mother/mother-in-law there. It has just been over a month, and we know we have made a huge mistake. When I asked to see how the life alert beeper she wears works,.... surprise!!!! It didn't. Then it was like, "well, you must have left with her, and it kicked her necklace offline." So maybe tell people that... And until I threatened to call the licensing board, we could not get heat in her room (when it was in the low 40's). The blinds still have not been repaired and it took us two weeks to get the TV working.
We choose this place over the others bc of the sewing room, and the fact, they made dolls and sent them to children in need. The sewing room is now a closet, and the person in charge of the dolls is gone. We are now looking to make a change.

Caring99569750 December 28, 2014

It seems like my mother is well taken care of at Emeritus at Springtree. I think it is fairly good. I don't believe the communication is always great between staff and family. The food is OK. They do seem to have a good number of activities, but my mother doesn't attend a lot of them. They don't have much spiritual care there. They don't really offer any kind of services there as far as people of faith, and I know they don't have a chaplain of any kind.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

Caring97105850 November 22, 2014

Emeritus was very bright. It’s like a hotel arrangement. The dining room was in a large lobby. I thought it was more modern, up to date, and clean. Because of the location, the grounds were a little bit on the limited side as far as getting out and around, but overall, I was impressed by it.

The apartments they showed me and the overall atmosphere were very pleasant. I thought the only downside there was the apartments had a common living area so all of the actual rooms were off of that common area; it wasn’t like it was your personal area. The studio apartments were separate, but there was no kitchenette, and the grounds were fine.

Janet96432650 November 07, 2014

We have already placed my friend at Emeritus at Springtree. I have tried eating there, and the food is good. They have bingo and stuff like that there. My friend is in a bedroom, it's an alcove, it could be better though. It is not top-notch, but this place is not charging top-notch either. I mean, I wouldn't personally live there myself, but for my friend because he has dementia, it is good enough for him. I think the service when you want to get a handyman to do something, it takes them a few days to get him up there. There was leak in the kitchen sink ,but it took them months before they fixed it. They're a little bit sloppy on that. They had a bucket underneath the sink to catch the water; that's not proper. Also I had my friend out and we went to a party and got back there at 10:30, but we didn't know how to get into the building because there was no instruction given to us when we took the person that was going to leave there and what the rules were. They lock the doors at 8:30, and I didn't know that. They weren't good about giving you the instructions on the rules.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback to help better serve our residents and their family and friends.

Jim76297750 September 10, 2014

I wasn’t impressed at all with Emeritus at Springtree. It was very bad and was a depressing place. The building, windows, wood framing, and the furniture were all rundown. I talked to a lady on the staff who was very nice.

Caring77847450 September 02, 2014

Emeritus was too large, too institutional, and too impersonal. We chose it because it was close and it was more reasonably priced. The staff's work ethics were average. The first time I went there, my impression was that it was large and active, but it was too active for my mother. There were a lot of residents going around in these electric vehicles. That's not my mom -- she is 92 and uses a walker, so it was a little intimidating. She had a room there. It was spacious, and it was quite nice. However, her room was up there on another level, so it was difficult for her. The food was decent. The dining room was too large; again, it was too impersonal. They had activities, but there were too many people who were too active for my mom's level. It was bustling for her, and she needed something quieter. What they could improve on is to have more personal attention.

Andrea20 June 30, 2014

Emeritus has a smelly, common bathroom inside. The Alzheimer's side was pretty cool. 30 people, shared and private rooms, a couple of common areas. I liked it. They had a pretty cool setup with the rooms, and two different dining areas, one for you-can-feed-yourself type of thing, and one for if you can't. Bit hotel-like, but was kind of a dump.

James78484850 April 11, 2014

My parents are staying at Emeritus. It was middle of the road, not brand new, but it’s fairly large. It has a large staff and a good location. The staff provided extra furniture that we needed during the move-in phase, and they were very attentive, very friendly, and helpful.

Carol57903250 April 01, 2014

I thought Emeritus was affordable, and it's near where my parents live. It had different levels of care. It had a nursing home and a parking lot. My father has Alzheimer's, and his wife doesn't drive. I know that she could always see him, and she wouldn't have to worry about traveling. So I thought they could always be together there.

The only thing I'm concerned about is I don't know if I received misleading information about the Medicaid Waiver Program. We were led to believe we could get it in about a year. Now, I hear from a Medicaid lawyer that there are 30,000 on a waiting list in Florida and that the chances of getting it are quite remote. We were depending upon that money. So I'm very concerned about that. And we don't know if they deliberately misled us or they just didn't know how bad the waiting list was.

Other than that, they've been very nice and have been very accommodating. They've been going to see my parents to try to get them to move. It was amazing how they were able to convince them. The regional director and the director of Emeritus went to see them before they moved in and tried to reassure them and got them calmed about a lot of their fears. The people were very nice. The place was much more beautiful than I anticipated. And there's a bowling alley next door. I think they're also one of the most reasonable.

Caring80950950 March 27, 2014

Emeritus Springtree is excellent. The staff was excellent. It's not a wonderful experience to put your loved one into a facility; however, if I have to, I will pick them again. The rooms are excellent. The food is good. The place is very welcoming. The dining room is big with beautiful tables and chandeliers. There's no odor. All the people are clean, dressed, and many of the women have make-up and hair done. They have a salon. Doctors come in and podiatrists come in. The activities in memory care are phenomenal.

Doctormerce February 26, 2014

I cannot speak for the care of the patients in this facility, but I can honestly say the place was gloomy looking with a huge amount of people in motorize and regular wheel chairs. There were stains on the hallway carpeting and scuff marks on certain walls. The beauty parlor opens only twice a week and the pool was far. You had to walk through the employees area and then outside through a very not appealing walkway to get to the pool. The dining area from afar looked OK but if you looked closely you could see scratches all over the dinning room chairs. The place basically had an outdated look. It had a feeling of it being more of a nursing home than an assisted living. I had been told that these apartments were full apartment and this was not the case. There was a large room that housed the living room, an eating area and a kitchen with 4 connecting doors that housed the individual studios that were more like a bedroom with a bathroom. My mom is going through a mild depression and I feel that this place would certainly not cheer her up. I was toured by Dave, who was very informative and nice. They were having a sale and the price was certainly affordable to my mom but not the right place for her.

Mom's guardian February 02, 2014

Be careful. Everyone there will promise you the moon, then be too busy to return phone calls. Sales staff and management put on a good show, initially, but then fail to follow through. When they DO come through with something "extra" (such as daily bathing assistance), it is assigned to an already overworked and stressed employee. I should have paid attention when several residents pulled me aside in the hallway to whisper in my war that this place was not as great as it was purported to be. Limited staff, limited activities, poor communication, and documented problems with issuing medications. Be careful!

Caring76875250 January 31, 2014

My visit at Emeritus at Springtree was very pleasant. The tour went great and the staff was able to give me information. It was very helpful. I love their rooms. It was fantastic and I love it. I would move there myself. Their dining room is very clean. The residents were fully engaged and enjoyed what they are eating. I saw a card game where the ladies are playing cards. I also saw somebody playing the piano which I thought is very entertaining.

Caring75238550 December 30, 2013

My stepson and I visited Emeritus at Springtree. We like the layout of the place. We also liked that they have activities and things to keep them busy, occupied, and happy. They also have these different rooms where you can have sewing or whatever you want to do.

Montrice December 28, 2013

Emeritus seemed very friendly and very large. They took me to see a lot of rooms and they had different choices. They were eating dinner and they showed me the different choices they had and the seating arrangement.

Alexandra3 December 24, 2013

My friend is a current resident of Springtree. It is a nice facility. It also looks clean. They seem to have activities and different things for their residents, but my friend is not trying to get involved with these. He feels like he is a hostage and that's how he puts it. I think though that part of that is his condition which is getting him down. I also think it is mainly because he hasn't really tried to get out, which is always up to the individual too. However, I did see activities going on there like manicure and pedicure for the women on certain days. The people seem nice but he did say that he has had a lot of occasions that he called for assistance and nobody showed up. He had to call the front desk by phone and that's not really good.

Ann31 October 18, 2013

Emeritus at Springtree was one of the places we visited. We thought it was a wonderful place and we liked it. It's very clean and the staff knew what they were doing. Everything went very smooth there. I was impressed. Everybody seemed to know their purpose for being there. It seemed a friendly place.

Caring63950950 October 12, 2013

I chose Emeritus at Springtree because of the price and the activities that my mom is able to participate. She got a lot more for the money that she pays. The rooms were very nice. We had some problems with some the nurses and she has certain things that keep getting stolen in her room, but other than that it has been okay. I haven't tried eating there, but mom says some nights the food is good and some nights the food isn't. Their workers there know all the residents by name and that's another thing that we like about Emeritus.

Caring4690 October 11, 2013

Emeritus at Springtree was really good. I enjoyed the activities they offered the residents. The staff were nice. The food options were really good, I liked how they gave more options than a standard everyday schedule of food. The rooms were really nice and spacious. I would recommend this facility.

Ralph6 September 27, 2013

It was my mother's choice to go to Emeritus at Springtree and they are taking very good care of her. She has a very large studio and we set it up to look like a one bedroom apartment. It was painted and new rug was put in before she arrived so that was nice. She also has a balcony with two chairs outside and a table.

Lynn16 September 23, 2013

It was a very clean and lovely place. I liked it but it doesn't fit what my mom needed. They had about seventy to a hundred residents. I also don't know how they could take care of people who were blind because my mom was legally blind. They also kept their door close, so I how would they know if anything happened to their residents.

Caring ES1 August 27, 2013

My daughter chose Emeritus at Springtree for me because she wants me to be near her. I have been here since the end of May. I have a studio apartment. They do clean it once a week. Some of the housekeepers and aides are very nice. Others are rather nasty though. Their director is quite friendly and nice. The front desk staff is also very nice. However, I find the nurses at the nursing station rather abrupt and their head nurse is not too friendly. As far as activities go, they do have activities. They have bingo. They also have exercise class but they seem to always cancel it. Food is not good. There is too much fried food and there is no variety. They have a lot of breaded food, which is fattening. They should stop serving too much fried food and give us more choices. We only have three choices if you don't want what's on the menu. These are grilled cheese sandwich, chicken salad or tuna salad. Now chicken and tuna salad both have onions in them and I don't eat onions, so I'm limited to grilled cheese. The soups are pretty good though.

Otilia1 August 10, 2013

The staff at Emeritus at Springtree was very friendly, informative and very helpful. The facility was clean and modern. There were some residents that were active and some were not.

Sharon24 July 30, 2013

Emeritus at Springtree is located in an area which I am interested in and when I talk with the Director, she and I just hit it off and they just go out to visit my grandfather and talk to him before I ever got to Florida. They are just very receptive, very caring and compassionate, that's why I made the choice to move my grandfather there. The staff is phenomenal. The food is very good. The facility is an older facility, it is about 25 years old. But they are doing a lot of renovation and it is very neat, very clean and the residents seem to be happy to be there. Over all it just is a place where I can put my grandfather and I don't have to worry. His room is like a suite. It has a living room, a dining room, a kitchenette area and it has four rooms adjacent to the middle of the suite. He has a private room and then he has a bed, it has a balcony and a bathroom and then if he wants to go out to his living room area, it's right outside his door and he can go out to the community. The place is huge. I like that it doesn't look like a hospital, it doesn't look like a nursing home. It just looks like a private style living, but it is ope. They had lots of activities as a matter of fact, yesterday, they text me a picture of my grandfather celebrating the 4th of July and it just made my day. They do birthday celebrations. They do holiday celebrations and they go to outing. They always have something to do.

caring7717 July 11, 2013

The rooms of Emeritus at Springtree were very small. I was impressed that the people who worked there call everybody by name. There's nothing wrong with it and it was convenient to have like a nursing home with more round the clock care place on the same property, which was nice, but it was not the setup that I was envisioning. There was a common living area and each person or couple had like a little bedroom; it wasn't like an apartment. And, my parents decided that they were going to stay in California.

Loving Daughter5 June 30, 2013

We chose Emeritus because when we toured it, it looked very nice. The staff so far has been really nice. The room we looked at is very similar to the one she has now.

My mom has been living in Emeritus for about a week but at present, I'm a little bit disappointed. These are minor things but for the kind of money that they charge, they haven't fulfilled on a couple of issues and it bugs my husband and me. I'm going to give them another few days before I really make a judgement on it. It was the urine smell in the carpet there. They claimed they cleaned it twice but it's really gotten worse. I'm waiting on that, they said they were getting a professional company to clean it and if that doesn't work, they would replace the carpeting.

Kathy39 June 29, 2013

The location was one of the reasons by I liked Emeritus at Springfree because I want my mom close to my home. The the staff is good and pleasant. The atmosphere was very clean and the room and the dining room were beautiful. It was nice and like a resort. The other people who lived there seemed contented.

Suzfla June 07, 2013

The Emeritus at Springtree was lovely. The place was clean, attractive, well taken care of, and well-groomed. The staff was excellent. Everybody was nice. The residents looked happy. They showed us a couple of rooms, there were people in it, and they let us come in to see their apartment. Each apartment had a nice looking kitchen that had a stove, but it was not usable and you could only use a toaster and a microwave in there. The dining room was nice and people seemed to be enjoying their food. They do allow pets, which I thought was nice and we'd probably get my mom a cat because she adores cats and we could be there often enough to take care of it for her. I saw their activity board; they have lots of activities and the activity room was very pleasant looking. But my mother is not sociable. She's pleasant, but she is a loner and hard of hearing, so it's really very difficult for her to socialize. I doubt if she would like to take part in any of those activities. The place was a little far though from where our whole family live. The drive was a lot of traffic and since we probably would be visiting her a lot, maybe even everyday, the distance was quite much because it was too far north for us.
I really can't say that I saw anything wrong with the place, but my mother would really want a private room and it was over $3,000 a month. Right now she only has $1,400 a month as social security and marine corpse pension. I believed they said that she could actually move in, it wouldn't be a problem, and they will refund her the money once we get the results of our application for her Veterans benefits. I don't really know how it works. That was for the lowest level of care. My mother needs help with bathing and all of her chores. She has a broken hip, so she can't do any cleaning or pick up things from the floor. She has a walker, but she couldn't really walk more than twenty feet away from something. She needs higher level of care and I'm guessing that it would be more expensive.

caring9187 February 19, 2013

My mother was in a private room in Emeritus. But they had to put her in the memory care because they said she was wandering too much and was becoming a little disoriented. She is adjusting well now and never complained about the place, except for the food. She said it's too plain. The staff is not organized, too. When my mother fell, they didn't call me till next morning. Unfortunately, we were in California and so we weren't able to see her. When I had to call them to talk about my mother's hearing aid, they never returned my call. Even the doctors wouldn't return my call.

Karen10 May 17, 2012

As I was searching Assisted living facilities for my in-laws, Emeritus is my number one choice. I like the foliage setting actually. I like the trees as you come up to it. My in-laws are addict bird watchers. For them, that ability to either sit outside and watch birds or from their balcony and look outside is a treat for them. This is one of the components why I would choose this place for my in-laws. I also like the activities too. They have card games, cinema and the women of the group have created their own service project and that's creating dolls for other needy people. It's like they take the desire of the residence to get involved with activities. The rooms though are one stumbling block because it's setup not as individual apartments and I'm bringing my two parents. An apartment is really want they want but Emeritus has a quad setup where you'll get a common room, a common living room and there's kitchenette. And also with this common area, they got four private rooms. My in-laws will be getting a private room and it's going to be a large transition for them from going into a large house to a bedroom. The food looks good. Their dining room is very well done. It looks professional and very airy.Their menu looks inviting. I mean I haven't eaten there and my in-laws haven't eaten there yet but I think the food really looks good.

rw1989 April 28, 2012

When I first visited my grandmother here, I was amazed by the onsite amenities. The rooms are very spacious, bright and clean. Each has a tv, bathroom, kitchenette and internet service. As I walked through the various common areas, everyone seemed very happy to be there. There seemed to be a lot of people enjoying the pool, as it was a hot summer day when I visited. The staff are very attentive to the residents and are on call 24/7 for assistance. Some of the services provided include phgysical therapy, occupational therapy, medication management, asssitance with walking, and more. There are even a variety of fun activities for the seniors to partake in. Even the food in the dining room was great! Visiting was not at all a depressing experience, as I initially thought it might be. I'd also like to note that University Hospital & Medical center is located very close by, for added convenience!

commercesd April 07, 2012

We stopped in to see Emeritus at Springtime assisted living facility as it was recommended as an option for my friend's mother.

The outside grounds were nicely kept, with plenty of seating areas. Residents are encouraged to walk around regularly as they desire and supervision is always available. The pool area looked like one you may find in a nicer hotel.

The main room was nicely decorated and felt warm and inviting; everyone we saw appeared to be very well taken care of. The entire facility had plenty of windows with good light. Everything looked modern and nothing looked old or dated.

There were many communal areas, such as a nice library area and a large room for other activities, like board games and computers. There are other areas where residents may read, sit with friends or just relax. The film collection looked interesting.

They regularly visit the local recreational places like movie houses - sometimes venturing further out for nature walks and to see foreign and independent films, and theater.

The exercise facilities were quite nice, with many options, including yoga and other classes, with some machine work available.

The food was really nicely prepared - with options and choices for many tastes and dietary concerns. The food looked and smelled delicious.

The private spaces were efficiently designed and nicely decorated.

The residents may participate in a variety of physical activity, such as exercise classes, weight training and other equipment. Residents may also walk safely around the grounds.

The dining area was spacious, bright and fresh. The menu included a variety of food choices that looked nutritious and delicious, Snacks are also offered continually.

The residents here all looked very content in their living environment and were well cared for by kind and considerate staff.

lkl.10 April 04, 2012

I visited Emertus at Spring Tree for my mother. I was not very encouraged. The facility was clean and had everything you could possibly need but it was a bit pricey for my mother's budget.

From Brookdale Sunrise

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #7433

Features of Brookdale Sunrise

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library