Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Crescent Villa
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mom stayed at Crescent Villa for about nine months, but it was not too desirable for a number of reasons. First of all, they had one general room which felt like a cafeteria and was not a warm environment. Secondly, we had a problem when another patient went into my mother's room and took some things. The food was OK. They did have some activities, like sing-alongs and card games. My mother was very unhappy there.
Features of Crescent Villa
- State License(s): 435202477, 435200672
Location of Crescent Villa
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities