Reviews of Faith Living Center
togrady4 September 27, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Faith Gardens does a great job with my dad, he's always out of his room with other residents when I stop to visit, he is usually in a good mood and his room appears to be clean and taken care of. It is a big relief to know he's taken care of and I can actually spend time visiting with him rather than taking care of all his needs and his home.
From Faith Living Center
Our highest priority is to ensure that each of our residents is treated with dignity and respected as individuals. Learning more about their unique histories, desires and interests, puts us in the best position to provide the care, attention and services that meet their desires and needs.
- Health monitoring, assessments and care planning with our registered on staff nurse and resident assistant staff.
- Registered nurse on staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living; such as grooming, dressing, eating and toileting as needed.
- Leisure time support services with daily activity programming.
- Assistance with medication management and administration if required.
- Home cooked meals and nutritious snacks with accommodations for special diets.
- Assist in arrangement for transportation to/from work, medical appointments, education and religious services.
- Call system for easy access to resident assistance staff 24/7.
- Comfortable common areas for reading, watching television and visiting with others (encouraging gatherings in our private family room).
- Cable television, private phone services and wifi internet available.
- Onsite beautician and spa services.
- Light housekeeping and laundry services. We encourage independence with respect to your housekeeping, but staff is available to provided scheduled cleaning and laundry services.
- Full time cook on staff utilizes fresh vegetables and herbs from the facility’s garden.
- Memory care and Wander guard available.
- Large suites with private baths (with showers), mini refrigerator (as desired) & cable.
- Walk-in whirlpool tub available for regular resident use.
- Call systems in every room and private bathrooms.
What Makes Us Special
Faith Living Center is here to help you maintain your dignity and highest possible level of living/functioning. It is our goal to help you stay alert, independent and content.
Features of Faith Living Center
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,375/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 8:2
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 18
- Licenses: CBRF
- State License(s): 0013790
Location of Faith Living Center
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities