Grandview Terrace

14515 West Granite Valley Drive, Sun City West, AZ, 85375

Reviews of Grandview Terrace

Caring68497750 January 30, 2014

Everything was wonderful, the food, the apartments, the service but it's just not affordable for us. They have 7 dining rooms, they were all lovely. The staff was very polite, very courteous and very helpful.

lageli August 20, 2012

At the time they moved in my grandfather and his wife did not need assisted living, but chose Grandview Terrace because they offered assisted living. When we would visit we had to sign in at the front desk and have the guests we were visiting notified before being allowed to go to the elevator and make our way to their place. They had a very nice two bedroom apartment that felt as homey as their previous house. The kitchen was much smaller but they were able to eat most of their meals at the dining room on property with other residents. They had many chances to socialize and get out of their apartment. Last New Year's Eve they organized a dance for the residents and brought in male dance students from a local school to dance with the widows - a very nice touch. The facilities were impeccably clean and the grounds were beautiful. When my grandfather said he was moving into a facility like that I had visions of a depressing place but was pleasantly surprised by how nice Grandview Terrace is, which would make the waiting list they were on for a few years make sense. It must be incredibly popular amongst the elderly in the greater Phoenix area.

AnnG1 June 23, 2012

When we first arrived at Grandview Terrace I was quite shocked at how beautiful the facility was. The facility is either 5 or 6 stories tall but I was also surprised at how spacious each apartment was for the residents, the apartments were quite a bit bigger than most actual apartments I have ever been in. The amenities were above and beyond what I had seen at any other facility, with nurses to check in as needed but also enough privacy for the residents that it didn't feel as though we were really visiting our relatives in an assisted living setting at all, more like we were visiting them at their home.

arkansas gal February 04, 2012

I have been in this facility several times now as a visitor. When you first walk in the main entrance, they have very friendly staff there to greet you. As a security precaution to the residents, every person that comes in must sign in and sign out when they leave. I have gone in there because they have a branch of my banking instition inside, and it is closest to where I live. I think that is so nice for the residents who need to do their banking. It's also convenient for me! During Christmas time, I went in and the place was beautifully decorated. After that I went in one morning and I was there too early for the bank and I had to wait. I asked if there was any coffee available, and I was directed to the onsite restaurant. There were senior citizens in there talking and having their breakfast and seeming to enjoy themselves very much. The mail boxes are inside the facility and basically, if the residents want to "get out of the house" without going outdoors, there seems to be plenty of areas to go and socialize within the facility. It is also close to the hospital and medical providers which would be convenient for the residents that have health issues. They do allow small pets which I think is very nice as well. I really enjoy going into Grandview Terrace. I would live there if I was old enough and had the money.

About Grandview Terrace

Grandview Terrace is an assisted living facility in Sun City West, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grandview Terrace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Grandview Terrace