Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge

13810 West Sandridge Dr., Sun City West, AZ, 85375

Reviews of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge

Anonymous106763250 May 17, 2015

We were able to enjoy the full tour as well as lunch at Brookdale Sun City West. I was quite impressed with it because it fit more of what we were looking for. It has the independent living as well as the assisted living if you needed it. The lady that we had made the appointment with had been called to a meeting, so her assistant took us around, and she was very personable. She showed us all the amenities, and she was very helpful. The rooms were more livable. They were quite comfortable. The dining area was kind of open and bright. It was very pretty. From the moment we entered their door, the people made comments like, “You’re going to love it here!” That was a very positive statement to hear from someone who lives there.

Caring102758150 March 20, 2015

I went to Brookdale in Sun City West. It is nice. You walk in, and it is really very nice. The tour was fine, but compared with the other places, it is not. Brookdale's people were very nice. It seems to be nice. It needed to be updated, but not when you walk in. The rooms and things needed to be updated.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for taking the time to visit and for providing feedback. We will share your feedback to help better serve our residents and their families in the future.

Virginia29 June 30, 2014

Freedom Inn Sun City West had a very hospital-like atmosphere. The rooms were small and the ceilings were too high. The place was spotless and the people were nice. There were some things I liked, for instance the courtyard in the middle. But it did not feel very homey for me and the price was very high.

Caring87498550 June 27, 2014

We had a tour at Freedom Inn, and it was assisted living and way above our budget. I was looking for independent with an assisted living option when I needed it. We were not really impressed with the layout of the room because it's assisted living.

Tiny Dog April 21, 2014

Sherrie and all her personnel were fantastic! Facility was well kept. She was able to answer all our concerns with integrity and knowledge! I would recommend this facility for any one! We are still viewing other facilities, but this is the best so far!

Diana29 February 28, 2014

Freedom Inn was very clean and was more updated. The marketing staff was very accommodating to set up a tour and a visit, and let me talked to the head nurse, because I was concern about that. The rooms were nice, and I liked the setup. It didn't have a lot of kitchen area, which I think is a wasted area in assisted living because they have their meals provided. They have daily exercise classes, memory classes, lots of music, and entertainment. I like its appearance. But my parents probably would have to live in separate room.

Linda J. January 23, 2014

I came into Brookdale for a tour of Freedom Inn Sun City West. From walking up the building, I was impressed from the friendly, happy faces of the residents smiling. Meeting the staff was absolutely friendly, kind, and warm. One of the most beautiful buildings i have seen! Thank you for making me feel welcome!

Virginia17 December 31, 2013

JMS2 October 28, 2013

My Mother and a few others I know or have known have lived /stayed at this facility. While my Mother was there, I spent the last 2 weeks with her ( I had knee replacement surgery) until I was able to get both of us back home. Staff was great. I was in a dilemma not being able to go home on my own and they set it up so I shared my Mother's room until I could take us both home. I now reccomend this facility to others. In my book, they get an A plus or 6 stars.. Family and friends are treated well when they are visiting. I have been to other places and Freedom Inn Is one of the best.

AzDesert1 October 01, 2011

This is a must see facility, I was very impressed with this facility when I went to visit. I had to visit because I was trying to locate a facility for one of my family members. First of all, the facility looks like a newer facility. The landscaping was really nice. While myself and husband were driving there we had a chance to see many other elderly people that lived at the facility along with those who lived in towned. I really like the city of surprise because it's like an retirement community, it's not too big or small. I knew it was a very safe place because I saw many of the elderly people driving around in golf carts cars, which I thought was really nice.

Now, back to the facility, the appearance was really nice and clean in the inside. The staff members greeted us at the door and made us feel like we were at home. They took us on a tour and I was very impressed because the facility was spacious. Once they told me about all the different activities that my family member could do, we were ready to bring her in for an tour to see if she would like. She enjoys living at this facility and you can't go wrong. She was nervous the first night of staying, but the staff members were able to keep her company. And within a few days she had plenty of friends.

From Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge

Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym