Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Average Rating:
Caring84540550 May 20, 2014

We visited Cypress Creek, and it was fine. The rooms were small and looked like a nursing home. However, that might the direction that I would go.

Paula22 April 10, 2014

My friend is in Cypress Creek. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The place is clean and spacious. The facility was homey, and the food was very good.

CasperTheGhost September 19, 2012

I think this place is great for seniors that can mostly still take care of them selves but need help with some things. My grandmother seemed very happy with the way they treated her and her living conditions. Her condo/room was very nice kind of like a hotel and she really liked this saying it felt like she was on vacation 24/7 I am very close with my grandmother and I only want the best for her, she has been very happy with her stay. but I would still tell anyone that they should keep a close eye on were they put there loved ones and check in with them at least once a week because different people need different care but for my grandmas situation she is loving staying there and she has made a lot of friend I am very happy with their service because she seems very happy and I really love my grandmother.

From Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Your loved one is extraordinary and their care should be too. We have 6 different neighborhoods personalized to fit the assisted living and memory care needs of your loved one, from fairly independent, through all stages of Dementia, Alzheimer’s and assisted care. We offer the most personalized care for our residents today and tomorrow.

This is a family focused model based on the pride and experience of nearly 40 years of senior care and implemented through high staff to resident ratios. We are family owned and operated, which allows us to focus on our number one priority, our residents. We make it our top priority to enhance resident quality of life, provide enjoyment, and the highest quality of care, while making this their home. This is personalized care; this is extraordinary care, for your exceptional loved one!

The gorgeous property features lush gardens, walking paths, and shady patios surrounding our 110 private and semi-private rooms. Cypress Creek residents are able to live among those with whom they have the most in common, thanks to our unique design. Each neighborhood enjoys a family style dining room, kitchen, living room, garden courtyard and activities area. Our distinctive layout is very home focused and entirely devoted to the health and happiness of our residents.

With six different neighborhoods based on each residents cognitive stage and assistance required, our residents can age in place in the most home-like and personalized setting possible.

Features of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Nurses on staff 7 days per week?
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Maximum rate: $6,595/month