NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Your loved one is extraordinary and their care should be too. We have 6 different neighborhoods personalized to fit the assisted living and memory care needs of your loved one, from fairly independent, through all stages of Dementia, Alzheimer’s and assisted care. We offer the most personalized care for our residents today and tomorrow.

This is a family focused model based on the pride and experience of nearly 40 years of senior care and implemented through high staff to resident ratios. We are family owned and operated, which allows us to focus on our number one priority, our residents. We make it our top priority to enhance resident quality of life, provide enjoyment, and the highest quality of care, while making this their home. This is personalized care; this is extraordinary care, for your exceptional loved one!

The gorgeous property features lush gardens, walking paths, and shady patios surrounding our 110 private and semi-private rooms. Cypress Creek residents are able to live among those with whom they have the most in common, thanks to our unique design. Each neighborhood enjoys a family style dining room, kitchen, living room, garden courtyard and activities area. Our distinctive layout is very home focused and entirely devoted to the health and happiness of our residents.

With six different neighborhoods based on each residents cognitive stage and assistance required, our residents can age in place in the most home-like and personalized setting possible.

Reviews of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Posted by David111019350 August 09, 2015

My wife is in the assisted living community at Cypress Creek. The staff is great. They are very helpful. My wife is in a private room. It is beautiful, spacious, and adequate. The food is good. They have activities like bingo, dancing, movies, popcorn, and outings. They have different activities every day. They have outings and tours. I will absolutely refer it to others. The fact that they have different neighborhoods for people with different levels of care stands out to me.

Posted by Nicholas6 June 22, 2015
4.0

My dad was in Cypress Creek for about three years. It was a good place, and I had no problems with them. It’s a nice place, and they set them well. They did their best to entertain, but it’s a bunch of old people sitting and looking at a television 24hrs a day.

Posted by Vicki39 May 24, 2015

We loved the caring of the girls. It was very clean, and the food was very good. They have a lot of activities. Overall, we really love the place and tell everyone about it.

Posted by Rev. Jack Palze May 24, 2015

My 93-year-old mother has been a part of the Cypress Creek ALF since July 2013. She calls it her home and other residents and staff her big family. It is great to know that she is receiving so much care, love, and compassion 2 hours per day.

Posted by Happy8 May 15, 2015
4.0

We were very impressed by the well-lit and well-kept building. Rooms are clean and bright. Staff is caring. Administrative are eager to find solutions to any problems.

Posted by Caring84540550 May 20, 2014
4.0

We visited Cypress Creek, and it was fine. The rooms were small and looked like a nursing home. However, that might the direction that I would go.

Posted by Paula22 April 10, 2014

My friend is in Cypress Creek. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The place is clean and spacious. The facility was homey, and the food was very good.

Posted by CasperTheGhost September 19, 2012

I think this place is great for seniors that can mostly still take care of them selves but need help with some things. My grandmother seemed very happy with the way they treated her and her living conditions. Her condo/room was very nice kind of like a hotel and she really liked this saying it felt like she was on vacation 24/7 I am very close with my grandmother and I only want the best for her, she has been very happy with her stay. but I would still tell anyone that they should keep a close eye on were they put there loved ones and check in with them at least once a week because different people need different care but for my grandmas situation she is loving staying there and she has made a lot of friend I am very happy with their service because she seems very happy and I really love my grandmother.

Location of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Features of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Nurses on staff 7 days per week?
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,995
  • Highest monthly rate: 6,595
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 2,995

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.