Sun City Gardens

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sun City Gardens

February 28, 2014

By Tom42

I like Sun City Gardens. The facility is very nice and my father is there. He has got a large room and a large bedroom overlooking a park which has a waterfall which he can hear. He goes down to meals; lunch, and dinner. The food is great and he has met some people there. He plays volleyball and he is doing really, really well. It's also nice because they got veterans there that my father can talk to.

February 28, 2014

By Chris41

Last week, I checked my grandparents into Sun City Gardens. What I like best about this facility is that it is very near. Also my grandparents are residents in Canyon Lake, CA, so it is in proximity to their pastor and friends. It also came recommended by one of their friends. In terms of ambience, they have a very welcoming lobby. The main dining room/activity room is right in the front. If you walk through that open and airy dining room, you immediately would get in a very, very large courtyard. It wings on all four sides to the different parts of the facility, where you get a park-like feel. The assisted living wing is very nice. With regards to accommodations, the particular studio apartment that my grandparents ended up moving into was freshly painted and it had nice new carpeting. It looks like an apartment that you would want to rent.

August 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Sun City Gardens. I liked the location of the facility. We had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The dining room was large and nice; the food was very good. In the center, there was a courtyard with a beautiful garden with birds, bunnies, trees and flowers; it was very lovely. They had a variety of activities but my husband was not really well so he only did the chair exercises and volleyball. The staff were very pleasant and helpful in whatever we did. However, the facility was old and it needed to be updated. The floors should be replaced and the walls painted. I had recommended this facility to other people.

May 29, 2013

By Louise7

I really like Sun City Gardens. The place is beautiful. The room and the studio were both very nice. The studio has a nice-sized room and I could fit what I have now. They don't have a kitchen, just a little kitchenette because they cook the meals for the residents. I have eaten there and the food is delicious. The people there are friendly. They have a bus that takes the residents out to different places like going to the doctor and restaurants.

Photos of Sun City Gardens

Features of Sun City Gardens

About Sun City Gardens

Our spacious apartments and caring staff make each day a joy. Whether you need assistance in managing your medications, help with bathing and grooming, or just general assistance in getting through the day, Sun City Gardens is the place for you. For those with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, our Memory Care unit provides all of our usual features coupled with extra care and provided in a secure environment.

Minimum Monthly Rate: $2,070/month

Maximum Monthly Rate: $4,200/month

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

FTemperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, 24 hour security at Gate, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Sun City Gardens