Thank you so much for your kind words, Rosemary! At Northwoods, we truly believe what Proverbs 16:31 says, "Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life." Our residents are our family; they have definitely earned their gray hairs, and the right to rest and relax for the rest of their days!
Reviews of Northwoods Senior Living
Overview of Ratings
August 22, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Northwoods Senior Living
Features of Northwoods Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $1550/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: CRC-1442
About Northwoods Senior Living
Northwoods Senior Living is a Community Residential Care Facility and is locally owned and operated, providing a Christian environment for assisted living and memory care.
We are dedicated to the quality and longevity of life of seniors through supportive services. We are also committed to ensure that each individual has the opportunity to achieve their personal potential for a meaningful life at whatever level that may be for each individual.
Here are just a few of the things we offer:
- Physical & Occupational Therapy Rebilitation Services
- Home Health Services
- Medical Appointment Transportation & Chaperon
- Shopping & Activities Excursions
- Chaplain & Church Services
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Staffed activities at various levels for the individual
- Special occasion events for all residents
- Northwoods, in some cases, makes allowances for dogs if you can care for them so you won't have to leave them behind.
- Fully furnished rooms (with the option of the resident bringing their own furniture, if they so wish).
- Wi-Fi throughout the entire facility for residents rooms, common areas, and guests to use. Cable TV in all private rooms, and the option to add it in the shared rooms for a small monthly fee.
- 24 hours a day medication management and staff in the facility at all times.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services for clothes and linens at no additional price from the monthly fee.
- Ample parking for residents and guests. Transportation for residents via the facility vans, bus, or other transportation services.
- Our kitchen offers a variety of diet adaptations (if doctor ordered or resident requested) of diabetic, cardiac, gluten-free, or other diets for the residents; and guests can eat with their loved ones for a nominal fee.
- The facility includes: a private chapel, a gazebo and garden area, outside smoking and patio areas for the residents with picnic tables and swings, activity and entertainment room, and a personal care spa room.
- & our facility activities include: Arts & Crafts, Bingo, Sit & Fit Fitness Club, Coffee Club, multiple religious services of all denominations, our annual “Senior” Prom and other parties and celebrations, the Birthday Club, and other onsite and offsite activities.
What Makes Us Special
Northwoods Senior Living is a Community Residential Care Facility and is locally owned and operated, providing a Christian environment for assisted living.