Northwoods Senior Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Northwoods Senior Living
Northwoods Senior Living is a Community Residential Care Facility and is locally owned and operated, providing a Christian environment for assisted living and memory care.
We are dedicated to the quality and longevity of life of seniors through supportive services. We are also committed to ensure that each individual has the opportunity to achieve their personal potential for a meaningful life at whatever level that may be for each individual.
Here are just a few of the things we offer:
- Physical & Occupational Therapy Rebilitation Services
- Home Health Services
- Medical Appointment Transportation & Chaperon
- Shopping & Activities Excursions
- Chaplain & Church Services
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Staffed activities at various levels for the individual
- Special occasion events for all residents
- Northwoods, in some cases, makes allowances for dogs if you can care for them so you won't have to leave them behind.
- Fully furnished rooms (with the option of the resident bringing their own furniture, if they so wish).
- Wi-Fi throughout the entire facility for residents rooms, common areas, and guests to use. Cable TV in all private rooms, and the option to add it in the shared rooms for a small monthly fee.
- 24 hours a day medication management and staff in the facility at all times.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services for clothes and linens at no additional price from the monthly fee.
- Ample parking for residents and guests. Transportation for residents via the facility vans, bus, or other transportation services.
- Our kitchen offers a variety of diet adaptations (if doctor ordered or resident requested) of diabetic, cardiac, gluten-free, or other diets for the residents; and guests can eat with their loved ones for a nominal fee.
- The facility includes: a private chapel, a gazebo and garden area, outside smoking and patio areas for the residents with picnic tables and swings, activity and entertainment room, and a personal care spa room.
- & our facility activities include: Arts & Crafts, Bingo, Sit & Fit Fitness Club, Coffee Club, multiple religious services of all denominations, our annual “Senior” Prom and other parties and celebrations, the Birthday Club, and other onsite and offsite activities.
What Makes Us Special
Northwoods Senior Living is a Community Residential Care Facility and is locally owned and operated, providing a Christian environment for assisted living.
Features of Northwoods Senior Living
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $1,550/month
- State License(s): CRC-1442
Reviews of Northwoods Senior Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Northwoods Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities