NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Stafford Suites at Sumner

Stafford Suites is a dynamic senior community in downtown Sumner, Washington. We?re located right across the street from the senior activity center. We offer all the best features of home, with even more freedom and benefits.

We have everything here to help you enjoy a simple, relaxed lifestyle. Engage in lively conversation over a delicious, restaurant-style meal with your friends in Stafford?s nicely appointed dining room. Have your hair styled by our own in-house stylist, browse through the library shelves for a great book to borrow, or go for a walk around the beautifully landscaped grounds.

Stafford Suites offers round-the-clock staff who are always ready to lend a hand should the need arise. In addition to our standard amenities, we offer compassionate care for those who may need a little assistance with daily tasks. You?ll be safe and secure at Stafford Suites?never afraid of being alone.

Reviews of Stafford Suites at Sumner

Posted by Robert107432250 May 23, 2015

Stafford Suites is more for senior living. It seemed a little livelier; more activities were going on when my wife and I visited, but it didn’t meet the needs of my mom. The seniors down there are mobile; they have most of their faculties. There are seniors down in the lobby area talking and discussing things. They don’t have memory care, so you have seniors that are taking care of themselves.

It was very friendly and open. There was a staff that was very accommodating, and they took us through a couple of rooms. The 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom looked very nice. They showed us the menu and the cafeteria. They have around 5 different entrees during the evening. My wife and I walked out of there, looked at each other, and said we could live there someday.

Posted by maiyaw October 15, 2014

We have been extremely impressed with this facility. It is well managed and the staff is great. I know they spend a lot of focus on maintaining a high level of care.

Posted by Caring79124850 April 22, 2014
4.0

My mother is in Stafford Suites. It’s a great facility. The accommodation is very nice. There are lots of activities; she enjoys those. They have bingo. She has her own apartment, and she goes to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have a dining room. The staff is very nice. It’s an excellent place, but they seem to be getting cheaper on the food, and they keep raising the rent.

Location of Stafford Suites at Sumner