Magnolias of Summerville

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Magnolias of Summerville

June 29, 2012

By treestar666

The staff was extremely hospitable. I was extremely impressed by the tour of the facility that they gave, and it was nice to see that care would be provided for my grandmother through all stages of her aging process. I was impressed with the meals that were offered, since they were homecooked instead of just being bad cafeteria food. Also, I could tell that my grandmother liked the sounds of the enrichment activities offered to the residents. I do wish that the facilities were larger though.

May 27, 2012

By mdamore

The place is well kept which I like to see when I visit. Overall it's fairly clean. The employees are mostly very kind to me when I visit. I do not always perceive they are kind to everybody though, but who is. My grandmother is very skeptical about the employees, she says they are only nice sometimes to her. This I believe is the most important part of a facility, since they must care for the residents and there comfort. I have seen some of the employees get distant from there work, while most of them are quite passionate about the residents they must care for. The size of the building and rooms is cozy. There is not many places to go, but that is ok and I feel comforting. The meals are ok, not fantastic. I do show up while she is eating, and I am not always impressed with the meals. I wouldn't want to eat there everyday and probably skip some meals.I give the overall a 3 because it is cozy and comfortable but not elaborate and above and beyond. It's an average facility with average people, food, and care.

About Magnolias of Summerville

Magnolias of Summerville is an assisted living facility in Summerville, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Magnolias of Summerville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Magnolias of Summerville