Stonebridge Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Stonebridge Place

September 22, 2014

By Terry31

I decided to use Stonebridge Place. I checked all of the facilities in my area, and that is the one I liked the best. It is suitable for my dad. It is all great. In fact, when I first got there, the director that was going to tour me around was busy, so I got to chat with a couple of the ladies there in the little coffee shop and they started showing me around, which I thought was a great, positive thing. They were very friendly and very eager to show and tell me their experiences. The rooms are very nice. They have a one-bedroom apartment situation. It is a very nice facility. It is only seven years old, it is up-to-date, and people are still pretty active for the most part. They have lots of entertainment that is going on once or twice a week, and they take them on a ride to Wal-mart on Mondays. Dad is adapting very well. He loves the food; he says it is like going to a restaurant every day. In fact, he was telling me that he has got to cut back a little because the food is too good and his pants are getting tight. I think the one thing my dad would wish is that their evening meal was served a little later, not so early. One thing that I would suggest, because my dad is on the second floor and there is only one elevator, is that it would probably be good if they had two, so if one broke they would have a backup.

About Stonebridge Place

Stonebridge Place is an assisted living facility in Sulphur, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Stonebridge Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Stonebridge Place