Atria Sugar Land

1401 Soldiers Field Drive, Sugar Land, TX, 77479

Promotion ends in 35 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019 - Details apply.

Reviews of Atria Sugar Land

June 13, 2015

Atria Sugar Land was a very nice community, but it was very expensive. The apartments looked clean with decent sized rooms. The dining room was clean and very spacious. The person who gave us the tour mentioned activities, and they have an activity coordinator. What impressed me was the atmosphere and the friendliness of the people that gave me the tour. I also liked it because it was one-story, and it looked very homey.

January 06, 2015

At Atria Sugar Land, they have very nice people. They were willing to work with my parent's pet. However, they would not allow the sling for my mother. She requires a sling to get out of bed. The staff was very nice although the young lady at that time could not answer all my questions. They did not have their brochures available. The girl was unprepared because she didn't know we were coming. They gave us peach cobbler for dessert, and it was very good. I think it was a newer building, and it was clean. I would say the rooms looked fine, but they were small.

October 17, 2014

By Wayne12

I visited Atria, and it was also a very nice and clean place. It had a nice wide-open setting. The staff was very good. They were very nice people.

August 29, 2014

Mom is living at Atria Sugar Land. We chose this facility because it really was the one that fit my mom's needs best. She didn’t want to live in a really large place and this facility is a lot homier. She also wanted to be in a place where the food is really good and in Atria their food was very good. They have fresh vegetables and not just canned food with a lot of sauce on it. The location is very convenient as it is very near to doctor's offices. The people there are very friendly.

April 01, 2014

By Mercysmith

My parents have lived at The Atria for four months now and we can't say enough about how wonderful, cheerful and lively it is. All the staff are very kind, helpful and encouraging. Before they had wanted to stay in their home but ended up BOTH in the hospital at the same time doing badly. We had to find a place very fast and the Atria went out of their way to provide a satisfactory solution quickly. Since being there eating regular gourmet meals and having all their meds done properly, my Mother has gained 12 lbs back and my Dad is running the computers, going to the IMAX and museums, etc!! Just walking in makes me happy!! But most of all my parents are happy and getting adjusted to a more active lifestyle!

March 31, 2014

I had been to Atria, and the work attitude of the staff was great. They were very helpful and positive. I thought the rooms were small. They had a lot of activities like games, puzzles, bingo, movies, exercise, and painting sessions. I really liked it, and it would be my second choice at this point.

March 20, 2014

Atria was a really nice and fun place. Everyone we spoke to was very friendly. The rooms were good size and comfortable. I would have been happy in one. It was a very pleasant place to be. The dining room was laid out really well. I saw the menu and the food list was really good. They would take you to doctor's visits. They have gardening and quilting. It felt like a community. It didn't give you a nursing home feeling. It would definitely be a place I would send my mother.

October 11, 2013

Mom is at Atria and it is our choice because it is the most flexible and economical in terms of the cost. It is in a nice and easy to access area. The rooms are spacious enough. Whenever I visit my Mom, the whole facility is very clean. Everything is wonderful. The staff is very caring, kind and gentle. I am recommending them to others.

March 22, 2013

I visited Atria Sugar Land because we were looking for a place where my mother-in-law could stay. The place was awesome and the atmosphere was great. There were private and semi-private rooms. I toured the private room, and it looked like a personal room. The only thing I didn't like was that the Alzheimer's patients could not go out, they just stared out at the window.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit at Atria Sugar Land, and I would like to address your concern about the residents you met while you were there. Our community is an independent and assisted living residence, but we do not have a Life Guidance neighborhood for those challenged with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia as many of our sister communities do. All of our residents are welcome to come and go as they please, and our schedule also includes many planned outings and over 200 activities each month. I hope that you will come visit us again soon, and we welcome you to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you have any questions (be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Photos of Atria Sugar Land

Services & Amenities of Atria Sugar Land

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Atria Sugar Land

At Atria Sugar Land, you'll receive exceptional care from our experienced staff and enjoy many opportunities for entertainment and relaxation. Make new friends on weekly outings to restaurants, museums and attractions, including Houston Astros games. Entertain family on the front porch, or on a chilly evening, retreat to the fireplace inside. Atria Sugar Land is located just outside Houston and close to shopping centers and doctors' offices.

Atria Sugar Land offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance