Merry Heart Assisted Living

118 Main Street, Succasunna, NJ, 07876

Reviews of Merry Heart Assisted Living

fordtruck99 July 11, 2012

Are experience with merry heart was very well. When we made the decision that we needed to find them a nursing home we took a weekend just to drive around to other nursing homes to try and pick the right one. Merry heart definately stuck out from the rest of the nursing homes in my area because of their recreational activities and the staff was more than willing to answer are questions unlike the other homes.They took very good care of my grandparents and they had plenty of arts and craft activities and had lots of games to keep the residents all involved. I never once heard either of my grandparents complain about a thing their and they always looked so happy when we came in. They were their just over a year and my grandpa passed away. My grandma was going into a nursing home hut she was sad to leave because she had so many friends their and knew the entire staff by name.We had very good experiences here and could recommend this nursing home to anyone who is looking for a place to care for their loved ones. The staff was very nice and they would even bring my 3 year old out jello or a bag of chips and a milk if he was still their to visit his great grandparents.The food looked very good for nursing home food and i never heard any complaints.

bill4u October 03, 2011

I rate this establishment at a 4 because when i once visited I was very happy with it. The workers were all very happy and energenic about their jobs an helping others. The activites were interesting and the food was good. It was very clean, neat, and well kept. I would definitely recommend this to other people looking for a nice place for assistaed living. I used to live close to this establishment and it was always busy and seemed to be very prosperous.

About Merry Heart Assisted Living

Merry Heart Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Succasunna, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Merry Heart Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Merry Heart Assisted Living

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Merry Heart Assisted Living