Sunrise of Studio City

4610 Coldwater Canyon, Studio City, CA, 91604

Reviews of Sunrise of Studio City

November 21, 2012

By Isabelle R.

I toured this beautiful facility about six months ago with my parents because my grandparents are getting older and are close to the point in their lives where they will need help with daily activities. We had interviewed a few visiting nurses, but decided that moving my grandparents into an assisted living facility would be best. The outside of the facility is absolutely beautiful. At first glace, it looks like a luxury apartment community or condos. A lot of other facilities seem too cold and hospital like, but not Sunrise. The facility has a wide range of activities for seniors (bingo, card games, etc) and the staff I met during the tor were very friendly and nice. I've heard horror stories about elder abuse at assisted, but I got a really great "vibe" from this facility. My parents and I had a chance to eat in the dining hall and I was actually pretty impressed by not only the taste of the food served, but also the variety. The only reason why I rated Sunrise 4 out of 5 stars was because of the location. The facility is located right on Coldwater Canyon, which is a popular route for those living in the Valley and can get very congested and noisy at times.

Photos of Sunrise of Studio City

Features of Sunrise of Studio City

• Dining Extra: All Suites In Al Only Have Kitchenettes.

• Coffee Shop

• Staff Patient Ratio: Acuity Based Staffing

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State Licenses: 197608477

About Sunrise of Studio City

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. Sunrise of Studio City in California will stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Studio City is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Centrally located near Ventura Blvd., shops, restaurants, malls, doctor's offices and at the 101 freeway. Our gardens are lovely to sit out on a sunny day. We have a pool table for the kids and grandkids to use while visiting.

Map of Sunrise of Studio City