Sunrise of Studio City

4610 Coldwater Canyon, Studio City, CA, 91604

Reviews of Sunrise of Studio City

Debra28 April 30, 2014

I thought everything at Sunrise was very nice. Everybody seemed every nice. The staff was great and seemed to be very caring. It looked like a beautiful location. Unfortunately, it was not in our budget. It was twice as much as I stipulated that we wanted to spend, but it was absolutely a lovely community. I understand that they had activities, but because it was not within our budget, we didn't have a chance to spend more time. I wished we could afford it.

Caring57016050 February 14, 2014

My mom will move to Sunrise of Studio City in a couple of weeks. We chose them because they have a unit that's becoming available. The room was nice, clean and bright. We're happy with it. The dining room was very clean and it looked nice too. The staff I met seemed very friendly.

Isabelle R. November 21, 2012

I toured this beautiful facility about six months ago with my parents because my grandparents are getting older and are close to the point in their lives where they will need help with daily activities. We had interviewed a few visiting nurses, but decided that moving my grandparents into an assisted living facility would be best. The outside of the facility is absolutely beautiful. At first glace, it looks like a luxury apartment community or condos. A lot of other facilities seem too cold and hospital like, but not Sunrise. The facility has a wide range of activities for seniors (bingo, card games, etc) and the staff I met during the tor were very friendly and nice. I've heard horror stories about elder abuse at assisted, but I got a really great "vibe" from this facility. My parents and I had a chance to eat in the dining hall and I was actually pretty impressed by not only the taste of the food served, but also the variety. The only reason why I rated Sunrise 4 out of 5 stars was because of the location. The facility is located right on Coldwater Canyon, which is a popular route for those living in the Valley and can get very congested and noisy at times.

From Sunrise of Studio City

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. Sunrise of Studio City in California will stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Studio City is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Centrally located near Ventura Blvd., shops, restaurants, malls, doctor's offices and at the 101 freeway. Our gardens are lovely to sit out on a sunny day. We have a pool table for the kids and grandkids to use while visiting.

Features of Sunrise of Studio City

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• French
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: All suites in AL only have kitchenettes.

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: Acuity based staffing
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 197608477

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Sunrise of Studio City