Brookdale Stuart

3401 South East Aster Lane, Stuart, FL, 34994

Reviews of Brookdale Stuart

May 29, 2015

By Jeanne28

Sterling House is smaller and a little more expensive. I think they are also recently being bought out, so maybe they might be making some changes. It is actually the closest for me, and it would have been nice if they were just a little better. It would have been easier for me to go back and forth to visit. I didn't like it quite as much. I really didn't see much of the staff. I saw a lady that took me on the tour, and she was very nice. The one thing I like about it is that it is in the shape of a square, and they have a beautiful outside area where people can go. You don't have to worry about them wandering or getting lost because it was fully enclosed outside. It just wasn't quite as good. The one problem with Sterling House is they don't accept anybody on Medicaid.

We apologize that your tour of Sterling House of Stuart did not meet all of your expectations. Our goal is to help individuals and families find customized senior living solutions, and we are very sorry if you were disappointed during your visit. We would like very much for you to give us another opportunity to assist you and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

October 22, 2014

Sterling House is an excellent skilled nursing house; we are very happy with it and their perfect care. They had monitored her physical and medical conditions perfectly. They are more concerned about her medical care and well-being than how much money they get from us. It’s a little outdated, but it’s very clean.

July 27, 2014

By Brenda41

Sterling House was very clean, and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The grounds were well kept, and it was located in a nice neighborhood. It was a smaller facility and more expensive than the others. I had a very nice chat with the person who is in charge. She showed me a room that belonged to another lady, and the room was very nice. It had a separate little sitting area from the sleeping area. The dining area was set up pretty to be intimate. I was impressed by the friendliness of the people as soon as I walked in the front door.

June 19, 2014

My mother and I toured Sterling House of Stuart, and this is a smaller community, but the thing that turned my mother off was that you need to press a buzzer when you want to get in and out of the facility, and that concerns my mom very much because she is claustrophobic. They have activities for the residents, and their dining area is very small. The fact that it's a small community, I think the good thing is that the residents and their employees know each other well.

November 20, 2013

Sterling House of Stuart looked good but it was also small. As a whole, it was good for very acute care than your average assisted living, which was good. However, my mother didn't need that much care.

October 11, 2013

Sterling House was kind of a mixed community. Aside from people with assisted living needs, they also have some dementia people too. It was more diverse community. If I have the money, that would be the place for my mother! It was beautiful but it was too expensive. It was also very secure. The facility was like a big square, so if you go in the hallway, any way you go, you're going to end up in the same place. Nobody would get lost there. They have a beautiful courtyard outside that was surrounded by the building, and again, nobody is going to escape when they go there. They did have beautiful gardens and beautiful porch. I like those too. They also have nice dining room. Their rooms were spacious enough. I think they have the biggest rooms of all the places I've been. They did not have the option of shared rooms but they did have larger and smaller rooms. I like the sizes of their rooms actually. They also have all kinds of activities for their residents. They have baby dolls and cribs for the women to play with. They have arts, card games, bingo, etc. The staff was very friendly. They would acknowledge you right away. They were very sympathetic. They were very polite and very helpful.

September 12, 2013

By Shaina

Sterling House was a small facility. The administration knew everybody. It had a family oriented atmosphere. The residents looked happy. However it's a little bit further away and a bit more expensive.

January 30, 2013

By Jesse1

We chose Sterling House because of its good reputation and location. It's a smaller facility, so the staff know the people. They treat the residents as individuals. The rooms are kept clean, there's no odor. The food is good. We actually sat down and ate dinner with my father-in-law. It's quite satisfactory.

March 07, 2012

By tammy132

Sterling House of Stuart is a very nice small assisted living provider in Stuart, Florida. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The building is wekk designed, clean and attractive. The food is very good, some of the fruits and veggies are grown in the on site garden. The residents were cheerful and seemed to be enjoying themselves. This would be a pleasant place for a senior to live and the location is close to shopping, medical care and professional services.

Features of Brookdale Stuart

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours
  • Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Brookdale Stuart

Brookdale Stuart provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Stuart