Brookside Stone Mountain

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brookside Stone Mountain

March 27, 2014

By Bishedward

I went over to Stone Mountain, and I love the facility. I like the way it looks because it's not depressing. I also like the way it's laid out. I like that they have tours for their senior citizens, and they have assisted living for older people like me and my husband. They provide three meals a day, and they do have a memory care unit. I think they have a lot of things that my husband would need. The people were also so nice.

November 23, 2013

By For9a

I moved my parents into Stone Mountain Estates in April, 2013. I choose this facility as the location was very close to my home and the price was very reasonable and was within my parents budget. They offer assisted living as well as memory care which means it is a one stop shop rather than this continious move process as my parents decline. Once moved in I can say that the providers are the most caring people I have ever worked with. They go above and beyond to assist with all my parents needs. Regretfully my mom passed in August. Stone Mountain Estates worked with me in moving dad to a smaller unit that we could afford. Dad has gone through some depression since mom passed and the staff has been very helpful and working with me as well as dad in trying to move past this depression. I would recommend Stone Mtn Estates to all !!!

August 29, 2013

By Carlin

The director of Stone Mountain was very nice and she was a nurse. However, it just felt a little dumpy. It was built around the 1960s and it needed to be upgraded. The rooms were a little smaller.

July 12, 2013

By CaringJ

We chose Stone Mountain for my mother because it was close to home. The environment there is more where the residents are getting a little behind with their program. They supposed to create a program that involves around the residents. The ones that they have are poorly adjusted for the needs of their residents. The energy level in the facility overall is very low. It doesn't really facilitate longevity in comparison to what I see in other facilities. Their selection in food is limited as well. They need to improve on this. They could also do with better maintenance of the facility. For the past two years, I have seen a tremendous amount of turnover in staff as well as with their residents. Their management went from good to adequate. It is like the quality of the service has gone down but their price went up. The cost of living in this facility has increased. They need to improve on the attitude of the entire staff from top down.

June 07, 2012

By AbdulA1

The rooms at Stone Mountain are fine, and even the facility is fine but we're just working out the mode of payment that's why we can't decide yet whether or not to move my mom there. The room has cable TV and complete with furniture. The bathroom is wheelchair accessible like it should be and it has side railings of some kind for grip/leverage. We didn't have lunch there, as we just toured the facility so I can't say anything about the food. The staff are very helpful in everyway they can, and you can see that they really want to help. I'm sure that she would be happy to be there if all things are in order.

September 19, 2011

By one life

The employees treated me very kindly. they respected my wishes and helped with everything you can imagine like putting my socks on or reading to me

September 12, 2011

By ashley54

very professional and neat. the rooms are spacious and staff was very helpful. i placed my dad her and he was very satisfied with the treatment he received. the staff was nice to him helped him shave every week

Features of Brookside Stone Mountain

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• State Licenses: PCH007783

About Brookside Stone Mountain

Brookside Stone Mountain is an assisted living facility in Stone Mountain, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brookside Stone Mountain for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brookside Stone Mountain