Pleasant Valley Seniors
Reviews of Pleasant Valley Seniors
March 05, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Features of Pleasant Valley Seniors
- Minimum Rate: $1548/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0010263
About Pleasant Valley Seniors
Our slogan is: "A Place You Can Call Home" and we stand behind those words. After all, in your home, you know you're safe, secure and free — and that's just the type of feeling you'll experience in this environment as well.
Because we have a high staff-to-resident ratio, we're able to provide you with a level of assistance that will allow you to live with privacy and dignity. And if your needs should change due to an illness, injury or simply the pains of growing older, we can easily update your support plan, while still helping you to enjoy an independent lifestyle.
We have a registered nurse on staff, and an on-call nurse is available after hours, on weekends and on holidays. Whatever your particular requirements, our professional team members are here to assist you.
Among our many conveniences, you'll find:
- Utilities, including cable TV, are covered
- We provide three meals a day, and snacks
- Residents can participate in daily activities
- Our monthly health and wellness program
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- 24-hour security and staffing
- Our wonderful location in Pleasant Valley Coulee
- Comfortable apartments and community spaces
- Our personal and supportive care programs
- The availability of a medical management program
- Nursing services — a licensed RN is available 24/7
We assure you that there's nothing more important to us than the health and happiness of our residents, and we'd love the opportunity to discuss what we can offer you or your loved one.
What Makes Us Special
In our location, you can enjoy the beneficial effects of being close to nature. However, as we're only a few minutes from La Crosse, it's still easy to get to local hospitals and clinics.