Camlu Assisted Living

6037 N. Pershing Avenue, Stockton, CA, 95207

Reviews of Camlu Assisted Living

Bev032217 June 28, 2016

Camlu was very nice but too expensive for my ex-husband. He doesn't want to communicate with other people and go to the dining room, so he would not have fit in there. It's very clean and all of the clients were just so nice. The facilities were clean. It was nice. The clients said that they wanted a bigger patio area, so they built them a bigger patio area. They had a big-screen TV in a TV room, a library, and a bus that took them places.

Caring7886 June 24, 2012

My daughter in-law picked Camlu for my sister. Price is reasonable and food is good. My sister is very happy there and loves the place. I don't have many things to say but I have never seen my sister happier since she moved in this facility and this is what matters the most.

From Camlu Assisted Living

Located in vibrant Stockton, California, CAMLU Assisted Living Community provides the finest in retirement living. As a resident, you'll enjoy gracious, secure living accommodations, delicious food, fun activities, friendship and unmatched, individualized care from our experienced team of professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our individualized resident program offers five levels of care – regularly reviewed to meet any changing needs.

Enjoy our wonderful, caring and well-trained staff – which is here to meet your every need. You'll meet new friends, sleep in a cozy bed, enjoy great food, participate in exciting activities and field trips, benefit from assisted living services as needed, and of course, have lots of fun!

From our beautifully landscaped grounds, to our memorial rose garden, gazebo and water feature, CAMLU is truly a treasure. Conveniently located near stores, medical facilities and Lincoln Center, you'll feel right at home from the first time you arrive!

Features of Camlu Assisted Living