Atria Bayside Landing

3318 Brookside Road, Stockton, CA, 95219

Reviews of Atria Bayside Landing

Magda1 December 14, 2014

We already find a place for my mom, and that is Atria Bayside. The staff was really nice, and it seemed like a very nice facility; it looks very homey and warm. She doesn’t like it because it’s old-fashioned. She has a studio, and it’s spacious.

The staff seemed very interested in her to try and make her happy. They have a really nice patio, the laundry room is right across to her room, and they have a beauty salon. The food is very good, and the dining room is very nice; it is a restaurant style. The ladies come up and ask you what you would like.

Kathie3 November 28, 2014

Atria Bayside was clean and well appointed. They had 95% of the things that I was looking for. They do have independent living with seamless transition to assisted living if you need it. The staff was extremely friendly and very efficient. They just anticipate what your need is going to be and are ready to fulfill that. I like the fact that the dining room was opening from 7 am to 7 pm and you could go in at anytime and order your dinner, lunch or breakfast. There was no set times for meals; I like that.

Caring90074250 August 29, 2014

Atria Bayside Landing is a pretty well-organized facility. I like the rooms and the grounds as they are pretty well laid out. The common areas are good too, but one thing that really bothers me about this community is with regards to their activities for their residents. I would like to see them having more activities like book clubs, discussion groups and things of that nature.

Tom83919950 May 29, 2014

I have my friend placed at Atria Bayside Landing. We chose this because it feels homey and very comfortable. It feels more like a lodge that has a real comfy feeling to it. It is like going to a lodge up in Poconos. Also there are some great features in the dining facility. I have tasted their food a couple of times there. Every day they have a standard menu, or you can choose from several other selections. They have options for every meal. Their dining hall is open 12 hours straight, so that you can walk in any time and get service. Regarding accommodations, they have studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. My friend is in a studio apartment, and she is comfortable there. There is plenty of room for her bed, a nightstand, and a sitting area with a table and four chairs. She also has a lounge chair and a big dresser with a television on it. It also has a kitchenette and a bathroom. The staff was very friendly to me when I visited. When I went there at about 4:00 p.m., they were having a happy hour with musical guests. They were singing and entertaining the residents. They were also serving what looked like wine and soda and some light snacks. I absolutely recommend this place. Other than the fact they provide all the services that we need, it also feels very homey.

LovelyLady8 April 22, 2014

I loved Atria. I would love to have placed my mother-in-law there, but we could not afford it. The rooms were way too small, but I thought it was a nice place. It's nice, it's clean, and there's a little elegance there. I felt that there was something there that I really liked, something about the community, about the things that were offered there. The most important thing to me is the cleanliness and the smell and the fact that people would be taken care of and not sitting in the hallways and waiting for someone to do something with them.

GarKar January 31, 2014

My aunt moved into the Atria Bayside Landing in September 2013. She was at a community in a nearby town and was very unhappy with just about everything. I thought we had no options within her price range. That is until I heard word of the Atria Bayside. She told us there was no way she was moving to a different town away from her friends and church. That is what she said until she saw this place. It's so nice here. And now her friends visit her all the time! And what do you know, she is saving $1000 a month from her previous run down place. Her happiness is so important to us and happy she is.

FFJordan January 28, 2014

Great staff and community. One big family, the food is 5 star quality! I've been to multiple occasions including a Happy hour...! This is were I will go when I get grey.

Star1051 January 21, 2014

GORGEOUS community. Clean, family oriented, packed full of activities and the food is AMAZING. ANYTIME ALL DAY DINING. My husband and I are so happy here!

Tina12 July 29, 2013

I liked the facility. It was nice and clean and it had a homey environment. The staff was nice. They were all very nice. The area was clean and they showed me a studio, but I preferred a one bedroom. They were just a little pushy as far as trying to get me to do it right then and I wasn't ready right then. The guy who was trying to push me, was a salesman and he was gentle about it, but I don't appreciate that..

jjsmith9922 September 17, 2012

The relationship that I experienced with the Stockton Senior Assisted Community was absolutely wonderful. The reason I would visit there was because my friends grandmother Nancy. The facility was nice and people, patients and employees seemed happy. This is something that I thought was very rare for an assisted living facility. The rooms were very nice. They were like little apartments each with their own locking door. One thing that really stuck out to me was how good the food looked! This is something that I think definitely separates this assisted living home from others. Something else that I thought was very helpful was the transportation set up for the elderly to go to and from doctors appointments. This is something that must be done with ease as the elderly must attend so many appointments. This is definitely a place I would consider sending my parents to if they need be.

From Atria Bayside Landing

At Atria Bayside Landing, you'll live with elegance and sophistication, with the security of a helping hand that's always there. Keep fit at the on-site wellness center and physical therapy studio, and enjoy frequent outings to theaters, museums and parks. Atria Bayside Landing is conveniently located in the beautiful Brookside development, a safe and desirable location in Stockton, surrounded by several man-made lakes, a championship golf course and miles of wide, tree-lined walking paths.

Atria Bayside Landing offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals