GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Eagle's Landing

Overview of Ratings

4.6

July 08, 2011

By KippyLucy

My family got involved with Eagle's Landing when my father needed Adult Day Care while we worked. Eagle's Landing prepared a hot meal for him every day, and also a snack at snack time. The staff are very friendly and attentive, and my father became fast friends with them, as well as a few other residents. They have a recreation program, and plan activities to do during the day. My father also had a room all to himself during the day, so that he could have privacy when he wanted and also to rest if he got tuckered out. I was really impressed with how the facility is managed, and the things that the staff do to keep the residents happy and entertained. Basically, there is a high level of interaction at Eagle's Landing. The residents aren't just left alone with nothing to do. My father was able to get the help he sometimes needed when going to the bathroom and fastening his clothes because of his weakness in his hands, but at the same time, he is allowed a certain level of independence and privacy.

Let Us Search For You

Features of GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Eagle's Landing

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4000/month
    • Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: One Time, Non Refundable Charge Of $1500

About GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Eagle's Landing

Well you made it and it's great to see you! Eagle's Landing is located in Stockbridge, Georgia just off I-75 (that's the big road to Florida). So here is what you need to know and do...know that we offer absolutely the best assisted living care EVER! Also, notice the picture...that's Gayla D (our marketer) loving on one of our residents...great shot isn't it? I love that picture because it says so much about who we are and that is genuine, salt of the earth type of folks who really do care. Now...sit back, click the Read More below and enjoy the show!

Map of GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Eagle's Landing