Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing

475 Country Club Drive, Stockbridge, GA, 30281

Reviews of Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing

standupforelders October 14, 2014

I have experienced uncooperative assistance from the staff when inquiring about my relatives status. I once found a resident laying outside on the sidewalk where she had fallen and no one even knew she was missing or had fallen until I notified them. Not sure how long she had been there. No involved activities to stimulate the minds and bodies of the residents. If I could move my relative I would in a second.

Troy 1 January 24, 2013

Dogwood Forest is really nice. I went in and took a tour for an adult day care program for my mom. I thought they were awesome. They offer meal service, fitness service, different activities like bingo, different classes, and they also do field trips that are outside of the facility. The staff was friendly.

a granddaughter November 20, 2012

We were worried about sending our grandmother to a day care type situation. She has had a rough couple of years and we wanted to know she was well looked after, and loved while we were not there. Dogwood has been so wonderful. Its helped our grandfather get some much needed rest, while having the assurance to know my grandmother is being well taken care of. We would recommend this location to friends and family. They truly are kind and caring. This is what we wanted. We looked at so many places and this one was homey unlike many that were like hospital wards. She is so happy there and we are relieved that she is somewhere we feel is safe. They have fun activities with music, and snacks, and they try and engage them in activities. I hope if you are looking for a place for a loved one that you consider visiting. It is never easy to think about finding care for those we love whom have gotten older, but it has been a major blessing in our families lives.

thewoods August 30, 2012

The facility took very good care of my mother-in-law and that was not easy. She was a violent alzheimers patient and needed a lot of supervision. They kept the facility clean and neat and the patients were given activities to do everyday not just left to sit there. The patients were kept very clean and their diets were well maintained. Occasionally I had a problem with the bill and had to go in and discuss it and the medication process was tedious because it had to come from a certain list of accepted pharmacies and be packaged in a certain way which was time consuming and expensive.

From Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing

Welcome to Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing. Eagles Landing premier assisted living community. Ideally situated a short distance Piedmont Henry Hospital, and within the popular Eagles Landing community, is Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing, a pillar in the community and local leader in assisted living and memory care services. Purposefully designed with understated elegance and function in mind, Dogwood Forest was created specifically with all of the details that have been clinically proven to produce positive outcomes in the health and lives of seniors. From its ample living and function areas—to its beautiful outdoor spaces, Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing offers the superb services & care you would want in an assisted living community. Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing features an array of amenities including spacious apartments, a fully-stoked community bistro, on-site physical therapy center, a salon, and multiple verandas & gardens. With our amenities, services and active social calendar, and family-like connection with our residents and their families-it is apparent why we are loved by the Eagles Landing community, and why our residents love to call Dogwood Forest home.

Services

Catering to both assisted living, memory care, and temporary stays, Dogwood Forest offers unmatched services that is as individualized as the unique needs of each its residents. We understand and relate to the needs and concerns of our residents and families-- whether it’s providing a little extra care, educating families on memory care –or assisting them with navigating their financial options. The infrastructure of our community ---our people, our buildings & grounds, and our services & programs are the foundation of the what we call the Dogwood Forest Difference. Our efforts are always intentional. And that intention is to create the optimal living environment and one that is clinically proven to produce positive outcomes in seniors. That’s all part of the Dogwood Forest Difference.

What makes us special: Dogwood Forest’s approach is backed by clinical data—data that shows that living environments significantly influences the health outcomes and welfare of seniors. We provide an ideal living environment that fosters hope, healing, independence, security and life quality ensuring that each of our residents met their highest living potential. Our optimistic caregiver, staff, and administrators work together continuously to generate the services and companionship that are staples within the Dogwood Forest Living Environments. We are a resource to our residents, families, community and senior service profession. Come and experience the Dogwood Forest Difference.

Features of Dogwood Forest of Eagles Landing

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): PCH007896