Benton Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Benton Village

September 30, 2016

By Marcia842847

Benton Village is an older facility, they did have a courtyard for the residents to go outside, and it has a more homelike setting. It’s sufficient to allow the residents to move about. However, it was expensive.

September 13, 2016

By Dolores230830

Benton Village of Stockbridge was a modern community. We liked that it was very bright and had lots of lighting. The people were extremely nice. That area had a nice shopping area and a supermarket.

November 10, 2015

By Don114869950

The staff at Benton Village of Stockbridge was very helpful, provided me with their rates, and showed me around. Their common dining room was pretty wide open with a lot of windows and small tables where people could sit and talk to one another if they wanted to. They also have different common areas. They have a variety of rooms like a one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio apartments. The facility is not new, but it's very clean.

July 30, 2014

By Cheryl38

Benton Village was in a nice location, but one hallway just had a very strong urine smell, and I didn't really like that. It seemed like a very nice facility, but the person who showed me around actually took me around some residents' rooms when they were not there. That seemed fine for me, but I don't know if I would want anyone just walking in my parents' house when they are not there because they had a key to show it to someone else. The rooms were nice. They were small apartments, but they were more like studios. Other than the urine smell, I thought it was a very nice location. It was a lovely facility, and they had memory care, which was actually what I was looking for. It just seemed like somebody wasn't cleaning enough when they should if you can smell urine in the hallway.

August 15, 2013

We visited Benton Village and we liked it. The facility was near our doctors, hospitals, church and it was convenient. We talked to some of the residents and staff; we decided it was good. The staff were very accommodating, attentive and caring. It seemed well-managed and well-kept. We sampled the meals and it was very good. They had a set menu but they also had a menu where you ordered from if you did not like the main menu. They had different activities and also occasional trips.

June 01, 2012

By caring5304

My brothers picked out Benton Village for mom. Everybody there was just wonderful. We were treated very nicely. They were so sweet to my mother. She's got dementia and she's been very upset because she had to leave her house. There, she was just given so much attention. I'm glad because sometimes people just don't do that. If she doesn't come for her meal, they are down there with her tray. They're just very caring and thoughtful. They treat her like a family. I liked the place. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I would live there, it wouldn't bother me! She's got a nice one bedroom deluxe. The food was really good. I did not meet one person there that wasn't just as sweet and helpful. One more important thing is that it didn't smell like a nursing home at all, or I wouldn't have handled that.

About Benton Village

Benton Village is an assisted living facility in Stockbridge, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Benton Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Benton Village