Benton Village

201 Evergreen Terrace, Stockbridge, GA, 30281

Reviews of Benton Village

Caring2496 August 15, 2013

We visited Benton Village and we liked it. The facility was near our doctors, hospitals, church and it was convenient. We talked to some of the residents and staff; we decided it was good. The staff were very accommodating, attentive and caring. It seemed well-managed and well-kept. We sampled the meals and it was very good. They had a set menu but they also had a menu where you ordered from if you did not like the main menu. They had different activities and also occasional trips.

caring5304 June 01, 2012

My brothers picked out Benton Village for mom. Everybody there was just wonderful. We were treated very nicely. They were so sweet to my mother. She's got dementia and she's been very upset because she had to leave her house. There, she was just given so much attention. I'm glad because sometimes people just don't do that. If she doesn't come for her meal, they are down there with her tray. They're just very caring and thoughtful. They treat her like a family.

I liked the place. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I would live there, it wouldn't bother me! She's got a nice one bedroom deluxe. The food was really good. I did not meet one person there that wasn't just as sweet and helpful. One more important thing is that it didn't smell like a nursing home at all, or I wouldn't have handled that.

About Benton Village

Benton Village is an assisted living facility in Stockbridge, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Benton Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Benton Village