Golden Oaks Assisted Living

5505 West 19th Street, Stillwater, OK, 74074

Reviews of Golden Oaks Assisted Living

Brenda Kay S May 20, 2014

My Mom and our family are very pleased with this facility. there are great activities! The staff are very compassionate. The dining process is like eating in a restaurant; you get to choose what to eat from a menu and it is cooked to order! The management are always willing to go the extra mile for all of us. This family owned business is by far a corporation and the love and care they put into the residents, employees, and facility really shows.

Della1 May 08, 2012

The facility is okay. There are not many activities other than bingo. The food is not low salt or heart healthy. Most of it is processed precooked food that is warmed. It isn't appetizing or healthy. The decor of the main building is worn and dated. Golden Oaks is the best that Stillwater has to offer but that is soon to change with a new center that is being built. OSU is associated with the new facility and I believe it will be much better for Stillwater.

Concerned Friend1 February 28, 2012

My best friend is in this facility and we are not happy with the services. They do not respect the residents and sometimes down right hateful. You have to treat these residents like they are your own family members or friends. Everyone has bad days however that is no excuse. I know my friend did not want to be in an assisted living center. But she realized that it was hard for her family and friends to take care of her. Perhaps if you are looking for an assisted living for your loved on, please do not pick this place. The facility was not always clean. Not sure if the cleaning crew were sick or not.

About Golden Oaks Assisted Living

Golden Oaks Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Stillwater, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Golden Oaks Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Golden Oaks Assisted Living