Oakmont Sterling Assisted

2200 Fifteen Mile Road, Sterling Heights, MI, 48310

Reviews of Oakmont Sterling Assisted

RelativeCUWCM May 11, 2016

Oakmont Sterling Assisted is very clean, nice, and has only been open for a few years, so it is a nice place, visually. I don't think the staff is that great because my mother is not happy with them, and I think they have a big turnover. Mom doesn't like the food, either; she said they serve the same thing over and over. They always have daily activities going on. There's nothing outside that they can walk around on, but it is located in a very nice neighborhood. The one reason why I gave them such a low rating is because I have already informed the management that Mom does not want to participate in any parties and events, but they keep on including her, and it is causing her so much stress.

Sharon A1 January 08, 2016

Oakmont is close to us -- right down the street from where we live -- but I didn’t like it. It wasn’t homey and didn’t feel friendly when I walked in. I felt like the residents were inmates, and I felt like crying when I left. I can’t say that I didn’t feel welcome there; it’s just that I felt sorry for the people. They look like they were all on their deathbeds. The facility is new; I watched it being built. There wasn't carpeting in the rooms. Even though they said they bring people downstairs, I don’t think they do. It smells when you go in, which I don’t know if it was from the cooking or if they don’t keep it clean.

About Oakmont Sterling Assisted

Oakmont Sterling Assisted is an assisted living facility in Sterling Heights, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oakmont Sterling Assisted for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Oakmont Sterling Assisted