Good Tree Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

December 08, 2014

By desperatelycaringsanta

Very well kept facility but very poorly staffed. I was invited to a "brunch" at the facility and was very dissatisfied because one of the kitchen aides was supposed to be at the front serving but they weren't, someone had to go find her. As I was waiting, I was looking at Christmas decorations; when the kitchen aide got there, I was still looking and she kept trying to hurry me over to where the food was, even going so far as to shove it in my face. I wouldn't recommend this facility to my worst enemy.

Photos of Good Tree

Features of Good Tree

About Good Tree

Enjoy a great life at Good Tree, where residents are encouraged to branch out with the myriad recreational and social opportunities offered at our Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Stephenville, Texas. Memories at Good Tree, our neighboring community, provides Memory Care services as well. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating with desired amenities, convenient services and a plethora of social activities including health fairs and bingo. Our spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans offer the perfect balance of comfort and privacy with full-sized kitchenettes and mini-blinds on all windows. Residents receive prompt and attentive care from friendly and knowledgeable staff members while enjoying scheduled social and recreational programs in addition to three daily meals served in our tastefully decorated dining room. We feature a full calendar of events to keep our residents active, while our ideal location provides even more opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment.

Map of Good Tree