Brightview Baldwin Park

21 Woodlee Road, Staunton, VA, 24401

Reviews of Brightview Baldwin Park

Dave1 September 29, 2011

I visited my grandfather at this facility many times over the 8 years he was here. The facility is clean and the staff always seemed friendly. My grandfather seemed to enjoy living there as they gave him his own small apartment. He had neighbors that were similar to his age and was able to have a social life. The facility has a cafeteria which serves regular meals. I know they also arranged shopping trips for their members. A couple years ago they forced him to move to the nursing home part of the facility because he became unable to bath and walk. My aunt was upset with the way the management approached them about the move but to me it seemed appropriate given his declining health. The facility is very expensive in my opinion. I think that if I was given the choice/money I would also want to stay at a facility like this in my old age.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brightview Baldwin Park

Located in Staunton, Virginia, the newly renovated Brightview Baldwin Park campus active rental retirement community is honored to offer both Independent and Assisted Living to individuals looking for superior senior living in the heart of the picturesque Shenandoah Valley. Serving Staunton, Waynesboro, Augusta County and surrounding areas, the goal of Brightview Baldwin Park is to assist our senior residents in experiencing life as they choose. The friendly staff at Brightview Baldwin Park provides personalized care and vibrant, comprehensive programming in a comfortable and stimulating residential living environment where the staff encourages older adults to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Features of Brightview Baldwin Park