The Gardens of Statesville

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Gardens of Statesville

October 28, 2013

By Loving Grandma

I love our senior population so I go to different facilities to visit with friends and family. My favorite assistant living facility is The Gardens. As soon as you come in the doors, you notice the warmth and comfort in the atmosphere. The staff is friendly and courteous and the residents are happy. They have an interactive TV that tells you what is going on in the facility each day. The residents are active and socializing. No matter where you go, you can feel the love between staff and the residents. When I go there it feels like your sitting in front of a fireplace surrounded by family reading Christmas stories and sharing warm apple cider and cookies with each other. It is a beautiful place and has a lot to offer. It gives me comfort in knowing that there are places like The Gardens that you can trust.

August 22, 2013

By Tkfox50

they were extremely informative and helpful. No hidden issues. They answered all if my questions I contacted them many times and the staff was extremely courteous and polite. The facility was well kept and had a great presentation. Numerous activities for their residents. I would certainly give this facility a thumbs up.

July 12, 2013

By paula1947

myu mother in law was a resident of this facility for about a year and a half. she first lived in one of the provaate houses but by the t ime she was 98 required a move to the assisted living part. her room was right a cross from the nurses station which was great as she was up all night and slept most of the day except for meals and dances and certain activities she liked. On a whole we were very please with the staff and the way they handled her.Sometimes she was difficult but they always over came her tantrums with love and understanding and re direc ted her to other activities. I would reccommend this as aa good facility to anyone looking to find placement. The food is very good and the activities would exhaust you if you went to all of them. the facility is clean clean clean.

October 18, 2012

By Englerja

The Gardens is certainly not one of the worst assisted living facilities in Statesville. It is a smallish facility with a pretty low caregiver to patient ratio. The facility offers lots of opportunities for it's residents to interact with one another and to be in a social setting. My family was overall very pleased with the care that was provided to my grandmother at The Gardens. Upon entering the facility she was very hesitant but the staff made it a point to interact with her and allow her as much freedom as was possible. Most of the caregivers are CNAs rather than registered nurses but they still provided a wonderful level of care. The staff was wonderful about keeping us updated on any little falls or issues that my grandmother had. The facility itself is not very old and the rooms are very clean and tidy. The maintenance and housekeeping is wonderful and the facility aways seemed to be well cared for, this probably helped so many residents feel at home.

November 19, 2011

By sunnysouth

This assisted living facility looks clean and does not have a bad smell as many do. I am not sure if there are enough attendants for the seniors, and I have heard that there are few outings or activities for the residents. Of course there is often a problem with getting elders to participate. There is not a front desk, which would make it more secure. We have had some trouble dealing with the administrative staff also. The food is good, but there is not an attractive courtyard area, which I feel that residents would enjoy. In other words, there are some other assisted living centers that are more attractive and seem to offer more stimulation than the Gardens, but there are also a couple of local places that are a good bit worse. Neutral rating.

About The Gardens of Statesville

The Gardens of Statesville is an assisted living facility in Statesville, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Gardens of Statesville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Gardens of Statesville