Rowntree Gardens

12151 Dale Street, Stanton, CA, 90680

Reviews of Rowntree Gardens

Don46 May 23, 2015

Rowntree was nice. They had very good grounds, and they also had a picnic area which was impressive to me. They had two restaurants, and they had fireplaces. The restaurant area was cozy and homey. The staff also contributed to the homey type of environment. They had activities, and they had some nice little common areas which were also impressive.

Jayne6 May 17, 2015

Rowntree Gardens was very nice. The person that took us around was very nice. That was the one that my mom wanted to go to, but then she thought about it because they had apartments. It was across the campus, and she would have to be in her little apartment basically by herself, but she was afraid to be by herself at night. Then she would have to travel across the campus to go to the dining room, and she was afraid to do that. Otherwise, that would have been our pick because it was in Orange County, and that was where my dad was. The campus was very nice, and they do things with their residents there.

Caring105309250 May 08, 2015

We haven't actually started having mom go there, but it is very reasonably priced, and it did have a lot of different services to offer. They have everything from independent living to skilled nursing, they have a clinic on site, and there are just a lot of nice options and activities and things. It was transitioned recently; it was Quaker Gardens before, and now it's Rowntree Gardens. They were making a lot of remodeling and are just finishing up the remodeling that they were doing, but I would say it is very attractive and has a lot of open space.

They do have a bus that goes around to different places like the grocery store and drug store, and they have some outings, but then they have activities on the campus too. I know they have a big Fourth of July celebration and others, but I can't remember exactly.

The staff is extremely friendly and professional. I was primarily looking for memory care and -- as I have seen in other places -- the people in the memory care were just further down the road than my mother was and mostly were not able to do anything. The main thing that stood out was this place has a lot of people that are up and having conversations, so there are a lot more different levels. I hope it will work.

Caring103714350 March 28, 2015

We went to Quaker Gardens. I believed they're now Rowntree Gardens. The place was lovely. It was an independent, assisted living and then a memory care center that had different buildings. Their grounds and all that were really nice, but unfortunately, that was not the memory care. The memory care was nice, but it was a little bit institutional. However, the workers were very caring. It was a faith-based run facility, which I liked. They don't press the faith, but it was clearly present in the facility and embraced by the people who worked there. It was very clean and well-organized. The woman walked me through. Many people knew her whether you were in the assisted living side or in the locked memory care. She knew many of the people in there, and for me that spoke values because this was an administrator, and yet she would stop and be caring to the people that lived there. She was very hands-on which was lovely to see. However, it was a little bit far from my home. I would like it to be a little bit closer. It would also be nice if there few more rooms made a little bit homier in the common areas.

Linda103434950 December 26, 2014

Quaker Gardens is wonderful. The people are wonderful. I'd like to see more activities for my mother-in-law to be involved in, but other than that, I think it is excellent. Her room and the dining room are very nice. I am impressed with the cleanliness. The staff is very caring and communicates a lot with the family. They listen to the people that are staying there. The thing is in the memory care there are not a lot of activities for my mother-in-law to do. She is very social, and she is able to be involved in a lot of things, but she just once in a while wants to take off which is why she has to be in the locked part.

Laurie22 February 26, 2014

I really like Quaker Gardens. That was my second choice. They have memory care and assisted living. I like the way the units were set up and designed and they still have that memory care section but periodically they were able to participate in the different activities that went on. The grounds were beautiful. It's like being in the woods. I would recommend them definitely just from my visit, the follow-up and having gone to the other facilities.

Caring0693 June 19, 2013

Quaker Village is really a big facility and it is not that very expensive although it is already old. The place is nice. The best thing about it was it has a lot of access to a lot of medical care on site in which you do not have to go out of site to go to the doctor, it is just right there. They actually even have a hospital and a rehabilitation area.

Betty Anne April 17, 2013

Quaker Gardens has been a wonderful facility for my father. He has lived at this facility for nearly five years. The staff and setting at QG has eased our family's responsibility of taking care of our aging father. He is living as a very active senior enjoying activities with friends that range from bridge, rummy tiles and classes that they offer. Quaker Gardens provides a warm, nurturing and loving environment for all seniors. We know that this has been the perfect setting for our father in his twilight years.

Louisa's daughter June 22, 2011

my mother is in the memory garden area, has been there for 10 months. She seems very happy there. The food is very good there and I am so pleased with the caregivers. They are so sweet to my mom and are always giving her a hug. I would highly recomend them.

From Rowntree Gardens

At Rowntree Gardens, we are committed to providing a comfortable community to call home. Rowntree Gardens senior community living includes: three healthy, delicious chef-prepared meals a day, meals prepared and served in our cozy Fireside dining room and intimate Patio dining room overlooking our lovely verdant gardens.

We provide weekly housekeeping and linen services that help keep our community members’ home comfortable, clean, safe and inviting. 24-hour Access To Care Expert help is always close at hand, with our 24-hour onsite Health and Wellness Center staffed by licensed vocational nurses. Onsite and on-call physicians who specialize in caring for seniors Onsite pharmacy service for quick and convenient prescription orders, fulfillment and delivery. Lifeline 24-hour emergency alert system that alerts staff to potentially urgent situations community wide.

Rowntree Gardens offer a wide range of carefully planned daily activities, outings and events designed to engage their minds, enrich their lives, and express their independence. All utilities including electric, water, basic phone service, trash and air conditioning are all included in your monthly payment.

Rowntree Gardens, a senior living community by Quaker Gardens, ideally located in the heart of Orange County. One of the area’s few not-for-profit, faith-based senior communities, we extend a full array of integrated onsite services, amenities and expertise that meet the needs of people as they age.

Features of Rowntree Gardens

• Japanese
  • Korean
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy