Rowntree Gardens Assisted Living

Reviews of Rowntree Gardens | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.6

March 28, 2015

We went to Quaker Gardens. I believed they're now Rowntree Gardens. The place was lovely. It was an independent, assisted living and then a memory care center that had different buildings. Their grounds and all that were really nice, but unfortunately, that was not the memory care. The memory care was nice, but it was a little bit institutional. However, the workers were very caring. It was a faith-based run facility, which I liked. They don't press the faith, but it was clearly present in the facility and embraced by the people who worked there. It was very clean and well-organized. The woman walked me through. Many people knew her whether you were in the assisted living side or in the locked memory care. She knew many of the people in there, and for me that spoke values because this was an administrator, and yet she would stop and be caring to the people that lived there. She was very hands-on which was lovely to see. However, it was a little bit far from my home. I would like it to be a little bit closer. It would also be nice if there few more rooms made a little bit homier in the common areas.

December 26, 2014

By Linda103434950

Quaker Gardens is wonderful. The people are wonderful. I'd like to see more activities for my mother-in-law to be involved in, but other than that, I think it is excellent. Her room and the dining room are very nice. I am impressed with the cleanliness. The staff is very caring and communicates a lot with the family. They listen to the people that are staying there. The thing is in the memory care there are not a lot of activities for my mother-in-law to do. She is very social, and she is able to be involved in a lot of things, but she just once in a while wants to take off which is why she has to be in the locked part.

February 26, 2014

By Laurie22

I really like Quaker Gardens. That was my second choice. They have memory care and assisted living. I like the way the units were set up and designed and they still have that memory care section but periodically they were able to participate in the different activities that went on. The grounds were beautiful. It's like being in the woods. I would recommend them definitely just from my visit, the follow-up and having gone to the other facilities.

June 19, 2013

Quaker Village is really a big facility and it is not that very expensive although it is already old. The place is nice. The best thing about it was it has a lot of access to a lot of medical care on site in which you do not have to go out of site to go to the doctor, it is just right there. They actually even have a hospital and a rehabilitation area.

April 17, 2013

By Betty Anne

Quaker Gardens has been a wonderful facility for my father. He has lived at this facility for nearly five years. The staff and setting at QG has eased our family's responsibility of taking care of our aging father. He is living as a very active senior enjoying activities with friends that range from bridge, rummy tiles and classes that they offer. Quaker Gardens provides a warm, nurturing and loving environment for all seniors. We know that this has been the perfect setting for our father in his twilight years.

June 22, 2011

By Louisa's daughter

my mother is in the memory garden area, has been there for 10 months. She seems very happy there. The food is very good there and I am so pleased with the caregivers. They are so sweet to my mom and are always giving her a hug. I would highly recomend them.

Photos of Rowntree Gardens

• Korean
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Rowntree Gardens

At Rowntree Gardens, we are committed to providing a comfortable community to call home. Rowntree Gardens senior community living includes: three healthy, delicious chef-prepared meals a day, meals prepared and served in our cozy Fireside dining room and intimate Patio dining room overlooking our lovely verdant gardens.

We provide weekly housekeeping and linen services that help keep our community members’ home comfortable, clean, safe and inviting. 24-hour Access To Care Expert help is always close at hand, with our 24-hour onsite Health and Wellness Center staffed by licensed vocational nurses. Onsite and on-call physicians who specialize in caring for seniors Onsite pharmacy service for quick and convenient prescription orders, fulfillment and delivery. Lifeline 24-hour emergency alert system that alerts staff to potentially urgent situations community wide.

Rowntree Gardens offer a wide range of carefully planned daily activities, outings and events designed to engage their minds, enrich their lives, and express their independence. All utilities including electric, water, basic phone service, trash and air conditioning are all included in your monthly payment.

Rowntree Gardens, a senior living community by Quaker Gardens, ideally located in the heart of Orange County. One of the area’s few not-for-profit, faith-based senior communities, we extend a full array of integrated onsite services, amenities and expertise that meet the needs of people as they age.

Map of Rowntree Gardens