Brighton Gardens of Stamford

59 Roxbury Road, Stamford, CT, 06902

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Stamford

Caring73327450 October 30, 2013

Brighton Gardens seemed like a very pleasant facility. It was clean too. The staff that we met there seemed very pleasant. However, their rooms were a little bit small compared to what my parent is used to.

baseliner11 April 18, 2012

Brighton Gardens is really hit or miss, especially when it comes to dealing with many of their staff members. I feel like there are no full time employees as it always seems to be different people working each time I visit. However they are all trained and knowledgeable and very caring for my grandma. She has alzheimers so she appears well most of the time and because of that she does not get the attention she needs. Either me or my mother visits everyday not to do certain tasks but to maintain a presence at the facility. Other than this, the grounds are in luxurious north stamford in a quiet wooded area. Inside my grandmothers apartment is very nice and I would even live there myself if it wasn't intended for elderly people. The food is alright but the staff really needs to force my grandma to eat more because she doesn't think she's hungry.

Donnamarie1 December 08, 2011

My grandmother lived in Brighton Gardens for 2 years. The place itself was amazingly beautiful and the experience was great. She had her own bedroom which was cute and quaint and we enjoyed bringing things to her to make her room more personal. The cost of the facility was pretty expensive though and my grandmother feared running out of money to stay there. But we assured her that if she ran out of money she'd never have to leave. She did leave when she moved to North Carolina to be with my parents, as her health had declined. The facility offered her the opportunity to be independent at the same time safe because of the staff that was always there. It was a very positive experience for her. Stamford, CT is her home town and being close to those she loved, and those relatives around her that were getting older, definitely made some of the last years of her life positive. She is now 93 years old and failing in health, but those were very good years for her at Brighton Gardens. Friends she made and connections that she kept were invaluable to her and visiting there was a thrill for all of her many grandchildren.

From Brighton Gardens of Stamford

Located just minutes from downtown Stamford and the Stamford Town Center shopping area, Brighton Gardens of Stamford offers easy access to the Merritt Parkway and the Connecticut Turnpike. Our community is nestled in a beautiful, rural, ten-acre setting surrounded by trees and lovely courtyards. We pride ourselves in our caring, compassionate and experienced support staff, diverse activity programs and community involvement and relationships.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Brighton Gardens is able to provide extensive levels of care. This Includes Hoyer Lifts, Hospice services, Designated Care Managers for our residents 24/7, secured Alzheimer/ dementia unit, a gym for rehabilitation and physicians on site (dermatologist, podiatrist, audiologist, internal medicine and dental).

Features of Brighton Gardens of Stamford

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Minimum age: None

• Licenses: yes

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brighton Gardens of Stamford