Atria Stamford

77 Third Street, Stamford, CT, 06905

Reviews of Atria Stamford

Danny9 June 30, 2014

Somebody from Caring.com recommended that I go and see Atria Stamford. The visit was very good, 100% positive. It was an awesome facility. The staff that showed me around explained what they offer and it was really nice. Their rooms I thought were great. It wasn't spacious but my parents don't need a very big spot, so the size was just perfect for both of them. They have a very nice dining room where all the residents eat together. Also this facility offer quite a bit of activities like arts and crafts and different games. They have a shuttle van that would take them to different places. The most appealing aspect of it is it's location. My parents would like to stay here in Stamford.

Angela P. June 16, 2014

Our 93-year-old father has been living at Atria for 6 months. We could not be more pleased with the quality of care he is receiving. The receptionist, nurse, engaged living director, social worker, dining room personnel, and housekeeping staff are genuinely kind, respectful, caring, and friendly. They attend to activities of daily living, take care of his medical needs, and ensure pleasant companionship. We cannot overestimate our appreciation of Atria. It gives peace of mind to our father's five children. We recommend Atria with no reservations.

Caring84874150 May 27, 2014

Atria is a big property, and it seemed pretty good. The staff that assisted me was pretty informative. The rooms seemed nice, and also the dining area. Atria was my top choice of the places I visited. They have activities.

Danny7 December 31, 2013

Somebody from caring.com recommended that I go and see Atria Stamford. The visit was very good, 100% positive. It was an awesome facility. The staff that showed me around explained what they offer and it was really nice. Their rooms I thought were great. It wasn't spacious but my parents don't need a very big spot, so the size was just perfect for both of them. They have a very nice dining room where all the residents eat together. Also this facility offer quite a bit of activities like arts and crafts and different games. They have a shuttle van that would take them to different places. The most appealing aspect of it is it's location. My parents would like to stay here in Stamford.

Robert47 August 26, 2013

I was treated well at Atria Stamford when I visited them. They had a lovely living room setting with upholstered furniture. They had a nice dining room that had tables with white tablecloth. The residents of the facility were too old for me.

George34 July 24, 2013

I'm moving into Atria. The environment is very nice. It's in Stamford and it's where we live, so I'm used to it. The staff is very cooperative, the rooms were very nice, and the food is excellent.

friendia January 28, 2012

Paying over $9,000 a month for bad care, inattentive staff, neglect of resident. You name it. Unless you stand there and complain they do nothing. General feeling is that majority of staff are busy socializing as opposed to working. Really a disgrace for the amount of money paid.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Stamford. We are sorry to learn that your experience at our community was dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

From Atria Stamford

Atria Stamford offers independent and assisted living, as well as a secure Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood. The community is situated in downtown Stamford in a quaint, garden setting with spectacular views of the New England countryside and Long Island Sound and provides easy access to shopping, physician's offices, entertainment and more. Residents of Atria Stamford enjoy more than 250 monthly events to help them stay active, and the tenured, 24-hour staff is dedicated to ensuring a fulfilling way of life. Discreet assistance is always available whenever needed. At Atria Stamford, our determination to help every resident thrive makes us one of the top senior living communities in Stamford. Visit us today to see more.

Features of Atria Stamford

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: One bedroom Deluxe

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental