Atria Stamford Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Stamford | Assisted Living

4.2

May 27, 2014

Atria is a big property, and it seemed pretty good. The staff that assisted me was pretty informative. The rooms seemed nice, and also the dining area. Atria was my top choice of the places I visited. They have activities.

December 30, 2013

By Danny7

Somebody from caring.com recommended that I go and see Atria Stamford. The visit was very good, 100% positive. It was an awesome facility. The staff that showed me around explained what they offer and it was really nice. Their rooms I thought were great. It wasn't spacious but my parents don't need a very big spot, so the size was just perfect for both of them. They have a very nice dining room where all the residents eat together. Also this facility offer quite a bit of activities like arts and crafts and different games. They have a shuttle van that would take them to different places. The most appealing aspect of it is it's location. My parents would like to stay here in Stamford.

August 26, 2013

By Robert47

I was treated well at Atria Stamford when I visited them. They had a lovely living room setting with upholstered furniture. They had a nice dining room that had tables with white tablecloth. The residents of the facility were too old for me.

July 24, 2013

By George34

I'm moving into Atria. The environment is very nice. It's in Stamford and it's where we live, so I'm used to it. The staff is very cooperative, the rooms were very nice, and the food is excellent.

January 28, 2012

By friendia

Paying over $9,000 a month for bad care, inattentive staff, neglect of resident. You name it. Unless you stand there and complain they do nothing. General feeling is that majority of staff are busy socializing as opposed to working. Really a disgrace for the amount of money paid.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria Stamford. We are sorry to learn that your experience at our community was dissatisfactory. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail in order to better understand the situation. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

Photos of Atria Stamford

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Atria Stamford

Atria Stamford has served the families of Fairfield County since 2007. With a continuing commitment to quality, the community is undergoing an extensive renovation and expansion to enhance beauty and functionality. Once complete, residents will enjoy a host of exciting new spaces and amenities, including renovated apartments with modern décor and updated kitchens and baths as well as new furnishings, fixtures and décor in all common areas. Other additions include a new bistro and cocktails and coffee bar, creative arts studio, two penthouse apartments with views of Long Island Sound – and much more.

For families dealing with the challenges of dementia, Atria Stamford recently added a second Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood. Both neighborhoods feature a welcoming, vibrant environment with a private dining room and secure gathering spaces, a structured setting with specially trained staff to provide highly personalized care, an Engage Life® center offering events and opportunities tailored to residents’ interests, and thoughtfully designed apartments with modern features.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Stamford