Marian Manor of Stafford

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Marian Manor of Stafford

Average Rating:
Archie1 March 31, 2014

Marian Manor is a nursing home with complete care. My wife has Alzheimer's and is unable to care for herself, and I can no longer help her. I'm completely satisfied with the place. The staff is very good. It's a small place; they have something like 36 or 38 beds. The ratio of staff to patient is very good. It's something like 8:1, and she's very well taken care of. The place is clean. As far as I'm concerned, right now I have nothing but positive feedback.

They have a very well-balanced diet, and in my wife's case, it's very good because she had a terrible diet when she was home. She was just living on awful things like hotdogs, Coke, cake, and ice cream. She has lost some weight and seems to be physically improved.

I don't have a problem with the security. It's about a mile and a half from the Stafford City Hospital, and it's on a country road. The only negative feeling I have about it is that it's a little too far away. But it's the only one we were fairly familiar with, and it turned out that I'm very satisfied. I would recommend it.

officeworks November 14, 2012

My mother was a resident of Marian Manor for five years until she passed. I love the fact that this facility is not your corporate cookie-cutter residence. The well-kept house and grounds, located in a glade surrounded by woodlands, conveys the hominess of Marian Manor. Serving approximately 40 residents, the owners and staff create a "family" atmosphere where kindness and care top the list of services offered. While the occasional minor mishap occurs--just like at your house or mine, the staff exhibits genuine concern for each of the residents and families. Marian Manor made a very difficult situation a bit easier for me to handle as they were always willing to help with anything out of the ordinary and conducted themselves with professionalism and genuine concern for the residents. I have bragged about this smaller, home-like option to many friends.

Fresh Air October 12, 2012

This facility is exactly opposite of their webpage posting. I was very disappointed with what I observed in this facility and it's unclean areas where residents lived,especially in the basement of this building.

Dsdnsr112 September 27, 2012

At Marian Manor, the staff is absolutely great. The people that are living there seem really happy and well taken care of. Everyone is pleasant and you are always greeted with a smile whenever you walk in. They adapt to the patients' needs, and are very knowledgeable about what exactly goes on in there. You can actually say that it could actually be considered a home, rather than a nursing facility due to the type of feeling when you enter. Everything is close by, and would be my number one spot to recommend.

About Marian Manor of Stafford

Marian Manor of Stafford is an assisted living facility in Stafford, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Marian Manor of Stafford for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Marian Manor of Stafford