Mitchell House

13681 Highway 226 South, Spruce Pine, NC, 28777

Reviews of Mitchell House

Kim9 November 30, 2012

I've been very very pleased with Mitchell House. It's a brand new facility. My mom is in the end stage Alzheimer's. It's a beautiful wing that they have for them. The facility is so close to where I live so it's just wonderful. The staff is excellent. If I have any issues which had not been many, they were right on top of everything. She's having trouble with urinary tract infection so they work with her to keep her system going. Her room is more than adequate for her. I've eaten there and I think their food is excellent. They have activities for their residents. However my mom is kinda past being able to do all of the activities though. I tried taking her to the singing activity but she gets agitated easily. There's not a lot that she can do. She cannot do the puzzles or games anymore. My mom has been with Mitchell house since the beginning of July of this year.

Chuck2 November 30, 2012

Mom can do her own laundry there and they have activities for the residents to do. Mitchell House is really nice with hard wood floors. It's just a nice quiet place. My mom just loves all the girls there. They take good care of her and keep checking up on her. They have a good staff at Mitchell House. My mom loves the food. I have eaten there twice with her and the food is always good.

About Mitchell House

Mitchell House is an assisted living facility in Spruce Pine, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Mitchell House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mitchell House