Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

May 19, 2015

By elovegreen

Aarondale is a beautiful building with a truly caring staff. I have visited several times and always feel welcome. There are also a lot of really creative activities that the resident's just love.

November 21, 2013

Aarondale was just a beautiful facility. They also have a memory impaired unit there. I really like this community. They are on the higher side as far as how much it costs to go there. However, if you can afford it, I think it's well worth it. They did have a private chef there and their mealtime was absolutely gorgeous.

September 30, 2011

By thumbly

People greet you with a smile as soon as you get to the entrance! My family and I went with our grandparents to see if they would find Aarondale suitable to what they needed. With amazing facilities and staff that are happy to help in whatever you need, and also being right next to the fairfax hospital and springfield healthplex is a plus. The facilities are spectacular and very nicely furnished. The on site physical therapy offered give the option for ones living their to pursue living independently again. Being located minutes from D.C and where i work made this location viable for my family an i to visit grandma and granpa as easily as possible. the gardens are lovely thier, and the activities that they described for us seem to be more than just keeping oneself busy, (grandpa hates busy work), and seems to be a variety of activities that my grandpa and grandma can get attached to. All and all, we are working on getting the all moved in to the community this fall

July 31, 2011

By jim jones

My grandfather lives at the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community in Springfield. I have visited him several times there, and have been quite impressed each time. The facilities are state of the art and are suitable for residents of all ages and abilities. There are many staff members employed and my grandfather seemed to receive a lot of personal attention. The outdoor gardens are lovely and provide a nice quiet place for the residents to relax. The estate is Georgian in style and is very charming. There are many activities at the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community. My grandfather is quite active and there seem to be not only laid back games, but fun and engaging events. These events are often times geared towards keeping seniors up to date on news related events. There are also many small organizations they can participate in. The politically oriented groups seem to be the most popular. Perhaps the best feature of the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community is its pleasant location in a residential neighborhood. It is close to several stores at a nearby mall and is only fifteen minutes from Washington, D.C. Overall, the Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community is a wonderful center for assisted living.

Photos of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Features of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

• Pharma

• Pets: All Pets

About Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community

Situated in an older, classic residential neighborhood in North Springfield, Virginia, fifteen minutes from Washington, D.C., sits what experts have called one of the most progressively designed senior residences in the country. It's called Aarondale, and its mission is to bring seniors the finest environment for assisted retirement living.

We are proud of Aarondale and its state-of-the-art programs and facilities. We enjoy providing a tour through our elegant Georgian estate home surrounded by gardens and greenery. When you know that someone you care about is going to be eating well, feeling well, and doing well in every possible way, that's the day you know true peace of mind. And, at Aarondale, that's our goal. Every single day.

Map of Aarondale Assisted Living and Retirement Community