Brookdale Springfield Woodside

4865 Main Street, Springfield, OR, 97478

Promotion ends in 1 day!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Springfield Woodside

August 13, 2014

By vickivon

Emeritus was very pleasant and a very nice place to visit. The staff was very nice, easily answered questions and helpful. I liked that they had trained staff that were available that you could go to in a hurry or they could go to you in a hurry. It felt like a hotel away from home and it felt like it was my hotel. It looked comfortable. The place was pretty. Everything looked nice and the parking lot was clean.

June 26, 2014

By Gloria23

Emeritus at Springfield was really nice. It seemed homey. People were having lunch while I was there, and the food looked fine. They showed me around and showed me every room. I liked that their rooms seemed more cozy and more like what I'm used to. They had a nice room. It did have a microwave and a refrigerator, but there was no stove, and I didn't like that. I know they have different activities going on. They have entertainment and transportation for their residents.

January 23, 2014

By caring66701350

Emeritus at Springfield Campus has a very homey feeling. It felt like a place I'd be comfortable living in. It has some different options of what I can get – a one or two bedroom and or a cottage. The food was very good, I had lunch there several times. You always have a selection of two different items. They had a bus that takes people to doctor's appointment and shopping, entertainment that comes in the facility, bingo and a lot of other stuff. They also have a room upstairs set up like a 1950 malt shop, a library and a nice big dining room.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Grandma never liked the dining room food. She would eat breakfast in the dining room, then snack on pudding and Boost the rest of the day. The people and staff were friendly, and it was a beautiful place. We had several family gatherings in the Coca Cola room. The problem came one time when grandma fell and lay in her own pee for 24 hours. She fell and couldn't reach the pull cord. My husband happened to go over in the evening to see her, and pounded on the door and got someone to let him into her room. She wasn't hurt, but obviously shaken up. She made a quick trip to the hospital for a check up. We moved her out of there as soon as we could. They said they always check for them at breakfast, but obviously they hadn't that day. Too bad. Too bad.

Photos of Brookdale Springfield Woodside

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Springfield Woodside

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Emeritus at Springfield is a unique campus that provides you with 2 different styles of communites.

Map of Brookdale Springfield Woodside