The Good Samaritan II
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From The Good Samaritan II
Welcome to The Good Samaritan II Assisted Living
Our Mission with over a decade of experience in caring for seniors, The Good Samaritan’s mission is to make a positive difference in lives of the seniors, and build long-lasting friendships with the community we serve.
- Our location is in the peaceful country where you will enjoy relaxing and living under the care of our specialized team.
- Our assisted living home has trained and experienced caregivers 24/7 on staff
- Meals are made fresh daily with every individuals accommodations in-mind.
- Our completely furnished spacious rooms and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible and accommodated to fix your particular living needs.
- Laundry & daily housekeeping service personalized assistance with all levels of care.
- Daily delicious home cooked meals and snacks. Made to order breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Make Everyday Matter We offer great activities and outings. Retreat-like living in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Our in home service atmosphere is safe, loving, uplifting, compassionate and friendly such as Hospice Care and Home Health. We also offer in home beauty services and so much more. Ready for the peace of mind you deserve?
Here is a list of our services:
- Long term or short term care
- Complete Personal Care Program & Assistance
- Medication Management
- Healthy, Nutritional Meal Planning & Preparation
- Appointment Tracker
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Companionship, Encouragement, Support & Conversation
- Personalized Care Planning
- Wellness Calls & Supervisory Visits
- Wellness Services & Patient Education
- Support Services for your In-Home Therapist Programs
- Home Safety Assessments to Reduce Fall Risks
- Personal Activities
- Support Hospice Care
The Best Things About Staying With Us:
- Home Made Meals
- Completely Furnished
- Country Living
- Fresh Air & Quiet Atmosphere
- Private Living Quarters
- Private Bathrooms
- Daily Services
- 24/7 personalized care
We provide service 24/7 with one on one care for our residents meeting their everyday needs. We provide the out-most of quality elder care services to our senior residents. The Good Samaritan is among top assisted living homes and facilities in Missouri. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Putting your needs and satisfaction first. Our management and staff is committed to meeting your needs. As a result, The Good Samaritan Private Senior Home Care is one of the highest recommended home care in Springfield and Joplin Missouri. We have a friendly, homelike environment with our home care assisted living facility. With the focus of providing care for elderly who no longer want to leave by them self but still able to care for them self, or who are no longer able to live alone and to care for them self.
Features of The Good Samaritan II
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- State License(s): 10112357
Reviews of The Good Samaritan II
No Reviews Yet!
Location of The Good Samaritan II
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities