Reviews of The Good Samaritan II
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About The Good Samaritan II
Welcome to The Good Samaritan II Assisted Living
Our Mission with over a decade of experience in caring for seniors, The Good Samaritan’s mission is to make a positive difference in lives of the seniors, and build long-lasting friendships with the community we serve.
- Our location is in the peaceful country where you will enjoy relaxing and living under the care of our specialized team.
- Our assisted living home has trained and experienced caregivers 24/7 on staff
- Meals are made fresh daily with every individuals accommodations in-mind.
- Our completely furnished spacious rooms and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible and accommodated to fix your particular living needs.
- Laundry & daily housekeeping service personalized assistance with all levels of care.
- Daily delicious home cooked meals and snacks. Made to order breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Make Everyday Matter We offer great activities and outings. Retreat-like living in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Our in home service atmosphere is safe, loving, uplifting, compassionate and friendly such as Hospice Care and Home Health. We also offer in home beauty services and so much more. Ready for the peace of mind you deserve?
Here is a list of our services:
- Long term or short term care
- Complete Personal Care Program & Assistance
- Medication Management
- Healthy, Nutritional Meal Planning & Preparation
- Appointment Tracker
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Companionship, Encouragement, Support & Conversation
- Personalized Care Planning
- Wellness Calls & Supervisory Visits
- Wellness Services & Patient Education
- Support Services for your In-Home Therapist Programs
- Home Safety Assessments to Reduce Fall Risks
- Personal Activities
- Support Hospice Care
The Best Things About Staying With Us:
- Home Made Meals
- Completely Furnished
- Country Living
- Fresh Air & Quiet Atmosphere
- Private Living Quarters
- Private Bathrooms
- Daily Services
- 24/7 personalized care
We provide service 24/7 with one on one care for our residents meeting their everyday needs. We provide the out-most of quality elder care services to our senior residents. The Good Samaritan is among top assisted living homes and facilities in Missouri. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Putting your needs and satisfaction first. Our management and staff is committed to meeting your needs. As a result, The Good Samaritan Private Senior Home Care is one of the highest recommended home care in Springfield and Joplin Missouri. We have a friendly, homelike environment with our home care assisted living facility. With the focus of providing care for elderly who no longer want to leave by them self but still able to care for them self, or who are no longer able to live alone and to care for them self.
Photos of The Good Samaritan II
Features of The Good Samaritan II
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice Care
- Physical Therapy
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- State Licenses: 10112357